O que você está procurando?
Unlike CAN, LIN, or MOST, the IEEE standard for automotive Ethernet demands rigorous compliance verification using specific test cases. The test requirements include complex measurements: vector network analysis with S-parameters, bit error rate (BER) test, and protocol analysis of high-speed digital signals.
Keysight offers solutions that automate testing and validation of your automotive Ethernet devices to help you save time and effort.These proven applications help you ensure proper test configuration and accurate measurement results. This software solution ensures your device is compliant with IEEE and OPEN Alliance standards.
- Accurate verification of bit error rate (BER), signal quality indicator (SQI), and alien crosstalk noise rejection.
- Easy and automatic test set up ensures result repeatability.
- Test setup wizard guides you through test selection, configuration, connection, execution, and reporting.
- Comprehensive reports document the configuration, measurements, pass / fail results, margin analysis, and waveforms.
- Keysight 81160A pulse function arbitrary noise generator
- Keysight M8190A 12 GSa/s arbitrary waveform generator
- IEEE 802.3bp
Ordering and licensing
- Software license available node-locked with 12 months of support.
Extend the Capabilities of your Automotive Ethernet Compliance Software
Explore The Solution
Get a closer look at the products that comprise this solution through 3D models and animation.
Featured Resources for Compliance Software
Data Sheets 2020.12.21
Automotive Ethernet 1G Rx Compliance
Data Sheets 2023.04.27
Automotive Ethernet Transmitter Test Application
Article Reprints 2023.10.31
Noise in Traffic: Signal Emulation for Automotive Apps
Automotive Ethernet Testing
Case Studies 2022.08.25
Putting the Future in Motion with Automotive Ethernet
Case Studies 2023.10.11
Car Manufacturer Speeds Ahead with Automotive Ethernet Compliance Solution
White Papers 2023.07.27
Automotive Ethernet: Enabling the Future of Autonomous Driving
White Papers 2023.10.18
Testing is Critical for Adoption of Autonomous Vehicles
Automotive SerDes Receiver Testing Explained
Veja todos os recursos
81160A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator
AE6941A Automotive Ethernet Test Fixture
APM1000E 100/1000BASE-T1 Media Converter