Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Por Favor, Confirme
Confirme o seu país para ter acesso a informações sobre preços aplicáveis, ofertas especiais, eventos e contatos.
Produto e Serviços
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Geradores, Cargas e Fontes de Alimentação
- Instrumentos Modulares
- Segurança e Teste de Rede
- Network Visibility
- Produtos Adicionais
- Todos os produtos, softwares e serviços
O que você está procurando?
Automotive Ethernet-Driving the Future
Autonomous vehicles promise to change the nature of commercial and passenger transportation over the roadways. Within new vehicles, data speed and bandwidth requirements are increasing. With the development of automotive Ethernet, faster data communications are now possible and the increasing demands for today’s vehicles and future connected vehicles can be met. Unlike the slower speed backplanes of CAN and LIN, Automotive Ethernet requires rigorous compliance testing. Keysight’s full suite of automotive Ethernet solutions automate testing and validation across Tx, Rx and channel testing from 10 Mb/s to 10Gb/s automotive Ethernet providing increased test accuracy and saving time.
Achieve Reliable, High-Performance Automotive Ethernet
Keysight’s automotive Ethernet solutions provide automated testing for automotive Ethernet designs.
These automotive Ethernet electrical test software packages let you automatically execute tests and display the results in a flexible report format. In addition to the measurement data, the report provides a margin analysis that shows how closely your device passed or failed each test.
The following automotive ethernet compliance solutions are available:
- Transceiver testing for Open Alliance TC1, TC8, TC12, TC15 and IEEE 802.3cg, 802.3bw, 802.3bp, and 802.3ch
- Receiver testing for OPEN Alliance TC1, TC12, IEEE 802.3bw and 802.3bp
- Protocol trigger & decode for IEEE 802.3bw and 802.3bp
- Channel testing for Open Alliance TC1, TC9, TC15, IEEE 802.3bw, 802.3bp and 802.3ch
Validate Systems for In-vehicle Infotainment
The infotainment system runs all the communication and entertainment functions of a car, from phone calls and navigation to music, driver assistance, comfort control, and emergency systems. This webinar covers the challenges these systems face as data requirements increase and how to test for them ahead of time for both the physical layer as well as the network or protocol layer.
Featured Resources for the Automotive Ethernet Compliance Solutions
Data Sheets 2024.02.12
Automotive Ethernet Transmitter Test Application
Data Sheets 2020.12.21
Automotive Ethernet 1G Rx Compliance
Data Sheets 2023.12.06
Automotive Ethernet Channel Testing
Data Sheets 2024.01.04
D9020AUTP Automotive Ethernet Triggering and Decode
User Manuals 2017.12.14
User Guide and Method of Implementation Frequency Divider Test Fixture
User Manuals 2017.12.14
User Guide and Method of Implementation N8847A BroadR-Reach Protocol Trigger and Decoder
Veja todos os recursos