O que você está procurando?
Interoperable and Failure Free MIPI A-PHY® Devices are the Goal — Receiver Testing Can Help
Serializers and De-serializers (SerDes), are common in virtually all high-speed digital bus technologies. They are responsible for taking various digital inputs and sending them over distance using high-speed serial links. Next-generation advanced driver-assistance systems (ADAS) will use sensors like cameras, radar, and lidar with increasingly high resolutions, requiring a network with faster data throughput and greater bandwidth.
Typically, SerDes are built to be asymmetrical; they use a high-speed downlink for data transit, such as from a camera to the central CPU, and a slower uplink for less-demanding tasks like device monitoring and control. This type of link is well suited to remote sensors in the vehicle, which require high-speed outputs but should ideally be limited in their implementation complexity, power requirements, and cost.
- Programmatic control of Keysight M8195A AWG.
- Includes required noise profiles from MIPI A-PHY specification.
- Characterization and debugging modes with editable frequency and amplitude.
- Test framework with automated report generation.
Noise profiles provided
- Car noise
- Alien cable bundle cross-talk
- Fast transient
- Radio frequency ingress (RFI)/ Bulk current injection (BCI)
- PoC ripple (power over cable)
- Software supports Keysight M8195A AWG.
- Software licenses are available as perpetual node-locked or transportable.
- Software maintenance is available for 12-month and 36-months increments.
Keysight partnered with BitifEye Digital Test Solutions to develop this software.
MIPI® service marks and logo marks are owned by MIPI Alliance, Inc. and any use of such marks by Keysight Technologies is under license. Other service marks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
Automotive SerDes Receiver Testing Explained
This video highlights the importance of automotive SerDes receiver testing in high speed automotive applications. We will go over the technical challenges and complexity in implementation as well as what the test setup looks like. We will also show how to execute the tests both to specified limits and also to characterize the boundaries of operations of the device under test.
Extend the Capabilities of Your MIPI A-PHY Automotive SerDes Receiver Test
Featured Resources for the AE2010R MIPI A-PHY Automotive SerDes Receiver Test Software
Data Sheets 2022.10.10
Automotive SerDes Receiver Test Application
Data Sheets 2022.03.15
Automotive SerDes Transmit Test
Data Sheets 2023.12.06
Automotive SerDes Channel Testing
Article Reprints 2023.10.31
Noise in Traffic: Signal Emulation for Automotive Apps