O que você está procurando?
The Keysight 10775A long-range straightness optics combines a straightness interferometer and reflector to provide measurements over a range of 1 to 30 meters (3 ft to 100 ft). The optics form a highly-accurate optical straightedge that can measure the straightness of travel of machine-tool and measuring-machine coordinate motions with a resolution of 0.1 micrometer (10 micro inch).
Using the Keysight 10775A long-range straightness solution with Keysight's 5530 laser calibration system customizes interferometer systems for the physical layout and measurement requirements of each application.
- Straightness Measurement Accuracy
- Overall Accuracy = Optical Reference Accuracy + Measurement Accuracy.
- This is analogous to the traditional straightedge and indicator method of measuring straightness, where Optical Reference Accuracy corresponds to the straightedge accuracy, and Measurement Accuracy corresponds to the indicator accuracy.
- Optical Reference Accuracy
- Optical reference inaccuracy can be eliminated by using straightedge (mirror) reversal techniques.
- Metric units mode: ±0.015 M2 µm
- English units mode: ±0.05 F2 µin
- M = distance of travel of the moving optic in meters.
- F = distance of travel of the moving optic in feet.
- Measurement Accuracy
- Temperature Range Displayed Value:
- 0 µm to 100 µm 100 to 1,500 µm
- 0 µm to 4000 µm 4000 to 60,000 µm
- 15° C to 25° C ±5% ±2.5% ±02.55 µm (10 µin)
- 0°, C to 40° C ±7.5% ±2.5% ±5 µm (20 µin)
- Straightness Measurement Resolution
- Keysight 5519A, Keysight 5519B
- 0.1 µm (4 µin) 36 µm (14 µin)
- Straightness Measurement Range (Orthogonal to Axial Travel)
- ±1.5 mm (0.060 in)
- Axial Separation (Travel)
- (distance between the interferometer and the reflector, typical, with proper alignment, 15° C to 25° C): 1 m to 30 m (3 ft to 100 ft)
- Highly accurate with low sensitivity to air turbulence
- Can be used with the Keysight 55283A Straightness Measurement Kit to extend its distance range
- High resolution plane mirror
- Available for use in a variety of Keysight systems, including the Keysight 5530 Laser Calibration System
Interested in a 10775A?
Extend the Capabilities
Data Sheets 2020.08.12
5530 Dynamic Calibrator
Technical Overviews 2017.03.25
5530 Laser Calibration System
Product Fact Sheets 2014.08.01
Laser Interferometer Measurement Optics
Veja todos os recursos