U9072A cdma2000® Measurement Application for EXT
- Fast one-button, standard-based measurements with pass/fail tests
- Superior measurement speed for manufacturing with multiple measurements from a single acquisition using the EXT sequencer
- Complies with 3GPP2 Release A, supports IS-95 or cdmaOne and cdma2000® for forward link and reverse link
- Forward and reverse link: composite rho and EVM, QPSK EVM, code domain error, frequency error, time offset, and power measurements
- Automatic detection of forward link signals from radio configuration (RC) 1 to 5
- Displays code domain power (CDP) results in Hadamard or bit-reverse
- Specifies chip and PN offsets, and measurement interval from 1 to 32 PCG (1 PCG=1536 chips)
- License key upgradeable
- Transportable license
- SCPI remote user interface
The U9072A cdma2000® measurement application is for the EXT wireless communications test set. It provides fast, standard-based, one-button measurements and modulation analysis capability to speed calibration and verification of your devices and modules for next-generation manufacturing test. The EXT's flexible test sequencer allows calibration and verification to be performed by high speed single acquisition and use multiple measurement techniques for faster analysis and breakthrough testing speed.
Interested in a U9072A?
Featured Resources for U9072A cdma2000® Measurement Application for EXT
User Manuals 2013.01.31
E6607A/B/C Wireless Communications Test Set U9072A cdma-2000 User's and Programmer's Reference