U9072A cdma2000® Measurement Application for EXT
The U9072A cdma2000 measurement application provides analysis of cdma2000 signals with world-class test speed for test development and volume production for non-signaling test in cellular and wireless device manufacturing.
- Fast one-button, standard-based measurements with pass/fail tests
- Superior measurement speed for manufacturing with multiple measurements from a single acquisition using the EXT sequencer
- Complies with 3GPP2 Release A, supports IS-95 or cdmaOne and cdma2000® for forward link and reverse link
- Forward and reverse link: composite rho and EVM, QPSK EVM, code domain error, frequency error, time offset, and power measurements
- Automatic detection of forward link signals from radio configuration (RC) 1 to 5
- Displays code domain power (CDP) results in Hadamard or bit-reverse
- Specifies chip and PN offsets, and measurement interval from 1 to 32 PCG (1 PCG=1536 chips)
- License key upgradeable
- Transportable license
- SCPI remote user interface
The U9072A cdma2000® measurement application is for the EXT wireless communications test set. It provides fast, standard-based, one-button measurements, and modulation analysis capability to speed calibration and verification of your devices and modules for next-generation manufacturing test. The EXT's flexible test sequencer allows calibration and verification to be performed by high-speed single acquisition and use multiple measurement techniques for faster analysis and breakthrough testing speed.
Interested in a U9072A?
Featured Resources for U9072A cdma2000® Measurement Application for EXT
User Manuals 2013.01.31
E6607A/B/C Wireless Communications Test Set U9072A cdma-2000 User's and Programmer's Reference