The W4810B PathWave System Design Core, AMI includes:
- Implement the optimized architecture one time using the optimized SystemVue model as an executable specification
- Rapidly optimize your signal processing with a time domain modeling tool. The IBIS AMI wrapper ensures standard compliance
- No proprietary encryption
- Advanced functionality that goes beyond the present IBIS AMI standard to model repeaters and opto-links
- Generates all the files you need (royalty-free) to ship your customer: *.ibs, *.ami, *.dll (for Windows executable), *.so (cross-complied shared object for Linux)
PathWave System Design (SystemVue) is Keysight's premier RF and baseband system modeling platform. The W4810B PathWave System Design Core. AMI bundle enables you to optimize the signal processing blocks for your Serializer/Deserializer (SerDes) integrated circuit (IC) at the electronic system level (ESL). Once you’ve designed and optimized the algorithms, SystemVue automatically generates an IBIS AMI model that you can freely redistribute to your customers as an ‘executable datasheet’ to help them design your chip into their system.