Groundbreaking Oscilloscope Technology for the Highest Measurement Accuracy
Whether you are deploying emerging high-speed bus technology, identifying the spectral content of wideband RF signals, or analyzing transient physical phenomena, you need the truest representation of your signal under test. Keysight invests in leading-edge technology to bring you the highest real-time oscilloscope measurement accuracy. Keysight utilizes a proprietary Indium Phosphide (InP) integrated circuit process to design the key technology blocks to deliver high-bandwidth performance, ultra-low noise, low jitter, and high-voltage signal input. The InP process gives you the ability to see your true signal and make the most accurate measurements.
- Achieve next-generation technology breakthroughs with up to 33 GHz of real-time bandwidth
- Enable higher modulation standards with a superior effective number of bits (ENOB) performance
- Use 16 digital channels in addition to 4 analog ones with our mixed signal oscilloscope (MSO) models
- Maximize eye height measurements with low noise contribution from the oscilloscope
- See the true jitter performance of your design with only 100 fs of oscilloscope intrinsic jitter
- Take advantage of 160-bit hardware serial trigger with up to 12.5 Gb/s data rate
- Gain better access to your signal under test with a full 30 GHz probing system and flexible options
Up to 33 GHz
Max Memory Depth
Want to see more specifications?
Find the Model that's Right for You
Testing Challenges for Next Generation Technologies
Infiniium Series oscilloscopes are used extensively in the compliance testing of various standards, from PCI to USB to DDR and more. Download these white papers to learn more about the challenges associated with testing these latest standards.
Product Fact Sheets 2019.12.12
Infiniium V-Series Oscilloscopes
Data Sheets 2017.05.16
Infiniium Vシリーズ オシロスコープ 8～33 GHz
Keysight Technologies 物理層テスト・システム・ソフトウェア(PLTS)2016
Application Notes 2019.09.24
Noise Figure Measurements: 10 Hints