- 500-MHz Bandwidth Mixed Signal Oscilloscope
- 2 scope and 16 digital channels for mixed signal analysis
The Keysight 54642D 2+16 channel, 500 MHz Mixed-Signal Oscilloscope (MSO), with two scope channels and 16 logic timing channels, uniquely combines the detailed signal analysis of a scope with the multi-channel timing measurements of a logic analyzer. It lets you trigger on and view the complex interactions among your signals on up to 18 channels simultaneously. No more guesswork and no more poking around to see a few channels at a time. The 54642D is ideally suited for applications where clock speeds are approaching 100 MHz.
Compare 54600 Series to a NEW 6000 Series oscilloscopes
- Unique 2+16 channel MSO model
- 500 MHz, 2 GSa/s
- High-definition display with superior horizontal resolution
- 8 MB deep memory mapped to 32 levels of intensity, 25 million vectors/sec.
- Powerful, flexible triggering including I²C , SPI, LIN, CAN and USB
- Standard built-in floppy, RS-232 and parallel ports, FFT's
- Quick help in 11 languages