Por Favor, Confirme
Confirme o seu país para ter acesso a informações sobre preços aplicáveis, ofertas especiais, eventos e contatos.
Produtos + Serviços
Osciloscópios + Analisadores
- Analisadores de espectro (Analisadores de sinais)
- Analisadores de Rede
- Analisador Lógico
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Testadores de taxa de erro de bit (BERT)
- Analisadores de Figura de Ruído e Fontes de Ruído
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- Analisadores de Potência AC
- Analisadores de potência CC
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Analisadores de Parâmetros e Dispositivos, Traçadores de Curvas
- Geradores, Fontes + Potência
- Instrumentos Modulares
- Teste de rede
- Segurança da Rede + Visibilidade
- Sistemas de teste em circuitos - 3070 ICT
- Sistemas e componentes de teste com aplicações específicas
- Soluções de Teste Paramétrico
- Soluções de Medição Fotônica & Lightwave
- Frequência, Tempo, Distância, Grandezas Físicas
- Monolithic Laser Combiners & Precision Optics
- Dispositivos para ondas milimétricas e microondas
- Todos os produtos, softwares e serviços
- Osciloscópios + Analisadores
Whether you are a chip designer or device manufacturer DDR memory is everywhere — not just in servers, workstations and desktops, but also embedded in consumer electronics, automobiles and other system designs. Each new generation of the double data rate (DDR) synchronous dynamic random access memory (SDRAM) standard delivers significant improvements including increased speeds, reduced footprint, and improved power efficiency. These improvements introduce new design and test challenges. Low-power DDR (LPDDR) is targeted for mobile devices and has its own unique challenges. We enable you to quickly and accurately test all required parameters in your double data rate designs, so you can get them to market faster.
Double Data Rate Design and Simulation
Faster networking speeds require faster memory. Each new version of the LPDDR / DDR standards supports faster access to data stored in memory. As the speed of double data rate technology increases, you face new design and validation challenges. Design and simulation of DDR memory systems help you discover issues prior to silicon tapeout and ensure good signal integrity of your designs. Design and simulation software enable you to optimize your transmitter, receiver and channel designs for best performance and reliability at the desired speed grade. We can help you design upfront to resolve signal integrity issues, ensure power efficiency and stay within tight error margins before first prototypes.
DDR Physical Layer Test
You need to test your LPDDR / DDR transmitter (Tx) and receiver (Rx) designs to ensure compliance to industry specifications and interoperability with other components. Each new generation of the standard introduces new DDR physical layer test requirements. This is particularly true with DDR 5.0, which introduces new receiver compliance tests that were not required with previous generations of the standard. In collaboration with the Joint Electronic Devices Engineering Council (JEDEC) organization that defines DDR memory specifications, we develop measurement methods that test to precise industry specifications.
We enable you to quickly and accurately test your double data rate designs with the latest industry standards, so you can focus on designing instead of trying to understand the details and requirements of each new generation of the standard.
DDR Protocol Validation
Data corruption is a common symptom encountered during validation of LPDDR / DDR designs. The root cause of data corruption can be difficult to determine. Usually, there are either signal integrity or functional issues with your designs.
When DDR memory systems do not behave as expected, you need functional debug, analysis, and protocol compliance validation solutions that provide trace capture and analysis capabilities. We can provide you the insight needed to understand your system’s behavior and quickly find the root cause of any issues.
White Papers 2018.11.27
DDR5 – Full Speed Ahead to 400GE
5th Generation High-Speed Digital Designs Considerations
Digital Design and Interconnect Standards
Data Center & Infrastructure Glossary of Terms