O que você está procurando?
Get the Deal of the Year on Signal Generators
Save up to 40% on bundles for wideband active device characterization, featuring the M9484C.
Leading the Way In Millimeter-Wave Applications
Keysight's VXG vector signal generators offer the industry's highest output power with ultra-low phase noise for your most demanding wireless and aerospace and defense applications. With the VXG's multichannel architecture, quickly switch from blocker and interferer tests to MIMO and beamforming tests.
- PathWave Signal Generation software to accelerate your design and test workflow
- Multichannel, multi-touch, millimeter-wave signal generator with up to 5 GHz RF bandwidth with channel bonding
- High output power to compensate for system loss and enable 5G power amplifier and over-the-air (OTA) testing
- Phase coherent LO and baseband synchronization for multi-user or beamforming MIMO OTA testing
Introducing the M9484C VXG Microwave Signal Generator
Explore Keysight's M9484C Vector Signal Generators' capabilities.
Unmatched Power For 5G Applications
- Reduce test system complexity with the world's first 110 GHz vector signal generator and 5 GHz modulation bandwidth with channel bonding
- Overcome OTA system path loss challenges with the industry's highest output power versus EVM and ACPR performance
- Accelerate your product development cycle and gain greater confidence in 5G NR component testing using PathWave Signal Generation software
Find the Model That is Right for You
PathWave Signal Generation Software
PathWave Signal Generation software is a flexible suite of signal-creation tools that will reduce the time you spend on signal simulation. The software's performance–optimized reference signals–validated by Keysight–enhance the characterization and verification of your devices.
- Create performance–optimized reference signals
- Validate your component, transmitter, and receiver testing
- Ensure your designs meet the latest standards
Accelerate 5G NR Conformance Tests
- The scalable architecture of the VXG enables the most demanding wideband and multichannel test applications with frequencies up to 110 GHz
- Sophisticated real-time signal processing and comprehensive signal creation tools that enable complex test scenarios and simplify test complexity for 5G receiver and performance tests
- Pre-defined 5G compliance test setups and auto-configuring signal analysis simplify 5G test workflow
Extend Your Capabilities With The Right Tools
Get more functionality out of your test instrument today by pairing it with the right accessories to improve productivity and the right Keysight PathWave design and test automation software to accelerate your product development.
Protect Your Innovation Investment
Technical Overviews 2023.10.01
Selecting a Signal Generator
White Papers 2023.01.10
4 Tips for 5G New Radio Signal Creation
White Papers 2023.09.14
Basics of Vector Signal Generators Part 1: Real-time waveform generation mode
White Papers 2023.09.14
Basics of Vector Signal Generators Part 2: Waveform playback mode
White Papers 2022.12.18
Improve Measurement Integrity
White Papers 2023.01.28
Modulation Techniques for Satellite Communications
Veja todos os recursos