Por Favor, Confirme
Confirme o seu país para ter acesso a informações sobre preços aplicáveis, ofertas especiais, eventos e contatos.
Produtos + Serviços
Osciloscópios + Analisadores
- Analisadores de espectro (Analisadores de sinais)
- Analisadores de Rede
- Analisador Lógico
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Testadores de taxa de erro de bit (BERT)
- Analisadores de Figura de Ruído e Fontes de Ruído
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- Analisadores de Potência AC
- Analisadores de potência CC
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Analisadores de Parâmetros e Dispositivos, Traçadores de Curvas
- Geradores, Fontes + Potência
- Instrumentos Modulares
- Teste de rede
- Segurança da Rede + Visibilidade
- Sistemas de teste em circuitos - 3070 ICT
- Sistemas e componentes de teste com aplicações específicas
- Soluções de Teste Paramétrico
- Soluções de Medição Fotônica & Lightwave
- Frequência, Tempo, Distância, Grandezas Físicas
- Combinadores de laser monolítico e ótica de precisão
- Dispositivos para ondas milimétricas e microondas
- Serviço e suporte do KeysightCare
- KeysightAccess Service
- Serviços de calibração
- Repair Services
- Technology Refresh Services
- Test as a Service (TaaS)
- Test Asset Management and Optimization
- Network/Security Services
- Consulting Services
- Financial Services
- Serviços de Treinamento
- Keysight Support Portal
- Used Equipment
- Todos os Serviços
- Todos os produtos, softwares e serviços
- Osciloscópios + Analisadores
- Histórias de sucesso
- Easy-to-use web interface with point-and-click functionality
- Processes up to 2 Tbps per chassis
- Highly resilient, active-active inline and out-of-band capabilities
- Built-in line-rate filtering and lossless processing capabilities
- Flexibility with up to 60 multispeed ports ranging from 10 to 100G per chassis
- Simultaneous inline and out-of-band monitoring capabilities
- Supports Ixia Fabric Controller (IFC)
- 3 RU
Twice the Performance, None of the Dropped Packets
Vision X is Keysight's high-performance, high-density network visibility solution. In only three rack units, you can get up to 60 multispeed ports ranging from 10 to 100G. Each chassis processes up to 2 Tbps of data through dedicated FPGA hardware — so you can guarantee no packets are dropped, ever. With customizable, swappable module bays, Vision X scales with your needs without expanding its footprint.
Edge Computing is Driving Change in The Network
Devices and applications at the edge are flooding our networks with data — yet users are still unsatisfied.
They want more bandwidth and quicker connections.
The surge of data creates new demands that must be met with upgrades, updates, and changes to your network. Keysight's Vision X network packet broker is designed for growth and flexibility to meet your network requirements now and in the future. Maintain visibility and security at scale with Vision X.
Improve The ROI of Your Network Infrastructure
Read the eBook to learn how NPBs drive ROI.
It is vital to include an NPB like Vision X in your visibility architecture. One major benefit an NPB brings is an increase in return on investment (ROI) of your network infrastructure.
Built For Your Next-Generation Network
Maintain visibility as your data center evolves with the Vision X network packet broker. Next-generation technology upgrades are simple without replacing your existing security and monitoring tools.
Vision X enables you to see the data on your network. This gives you the information you need to make better business decisions and keep your network running smoothly today, tomorrow, and in the future.
Mobile Core Visibility With Vision X
Vision X is IFC Compatible
The Vision X network packet broker is compatible with Ixia's Fabric Controller (IFC) technology — an SDx (software-defined everything) controller for device management. IFC is a highly available, resilient, and easy-to-use, intelligent monitoring platform that works across physical and virtual network environments to give you visibility through a single pane of glass.
2019 Tokyo Interop Best of Show Special Prize Winner
Vision X won the Special Prize at Interop Tokyo's Best of Show Awards.
Inline and Out-of-Band Capabilities
Inspect live traffic for malware and attacks without risk to network availability. Keysight's solution for inline security ensures continuous security monitoring with fast failover and the ability to upgrade security solutions without downtime.
Deliver network traffic to your out-of-band monitoring tools with speed and accuracy. Keysight's dynamic filtering engine makes it easy to identify relevant interactions, even as your network grows and changes.
Stack up Keysight’s leading visibility intelligence features to optimize your traffic analysis and security tool performance. Used with a network packet broker, virtual or cloud platform, the extensive set of intelligent features allows you to modify, mold, and transport traffic specific to tool needs. Each feature is executed with a purpose-built design to ensure you get the best performance whether in a physical data center or the cloud. To learn more, click on each stack.
Solution Briefs 2021.06.04
Network Visibility, Network Packet Broker Comparison Table
What Is a Network Packet Broker (And Why Do You Need One)?
Solution Briefs 2020.05.28
Vision X: Scalable Visibility for Data Centers Today and Tomorrow
Data Sheets 2021.09.06
Vision X Network Packet Broker
5 Ways to Improve ROI with Network Packet Brokers