Easily integrate LCA measurements within TAP test sequences
- Test steps for optical/electrical, electrical/optical, and optical/optical spectral measurements
- Test steps for devices with either single-ended or balanced RF ports
- Clear step configurations for measurement settings, calibration and de-embedding
- Template for result display in TAP Result Viewer
- PNA-based Lightwave Component Analyzers:
- N4373E, N4373D, N4373C, N4373B
- N4375E, N4375D, N4375B
- N4376E, N4376D, N4376B
Keysight Test Automation on PathWave (TAP) is a modern Microsoft .NET-based application that can be used stand-alone or in combination with higher level test executive software environments. Instrument plugins provide test steps that can be added to work-flow sequences without needing to use instrument level programming commands. The LCA plugin steps further simplify automation by handling the interface to both the PNA instrument and the LCA optical hardware and software. The PNA settings needed for LCA measurements are provided in the test steps for easy configuration.
Learn more about Keysight Lightwave Component Analyzers
Interested in a N4370P01A?
Featured Resources for N4370P01A LCA TAP Plug-In
Technical Overviews 2019.03.27
LCA Plugin for Test Automation