Easily integrate LCA measurements within TAP test sequences
- Test steps for optical/electrical, electrical/optical, and optical/optical spectral measurements
- Test steps for devices with either single-ended or balanced RF ports
- Clear step configurations for measurement settings, calibration, and de-embedding
- Template for result display in TAP Result Viewer
- PNA-based Lightwave Component Analyzers: N4373E, N4373D, N4373C, N4373B, N4375E, N4375D, N4375B, N4376E, N4376D, and N4376B
Keysight Test Automation on PathWave (TAP) is a modern Microsoft .NET-based application for standalone use or in combination with higher level test executive software environments. Instrument plug-ins provide test steps that can be added to work-flow sequences without instrument level programming commands. The LCA plug-in steps further simplify automation by handling the interface to both the PNA instrument and the LCA optical hardware and software and providing the test steps for easy configuration.
Interested in a N4370P01A?
Technical Overviews 2019.03.27
LCA Plugin for Test Automation