O que você está procurando?
Synchronization of up to 4 M8195A AWG modules, or 16 independent channels for complex signal scenarios
- Precise alignment for repeatable measurements
- One trigger input can trigger up to 4 M8195A modules with a delay accuracy of ±20 ps
- Skew repeatability of 2 ps between modules independent of sampling rate
- Skew resolution of 50 fs between modules
- 1 U AXIe module for high port density
The Keysight M8197A is a synchronization module for up to 4 M8195A modules. Using the M8197A, a fully synchronous system with up to 16 channels per AXIe 5-slot chassis can be realized. The M8197A also provides a dynamic control input/general purpose output that can be used with one or more M8195A modules.
- Multi-lane serial applications
- Phase coherent multi-channel I/Q signal generation up to 8 I/Q pairs
- Phase coherent multi-channel IF/RF generation with up to 16 IF/RF signals
- MIMO applications