O que você está procurando?
- Emulate a wide range of channel loss from approximately 4 to 26 dB with Inter Symbol Interference (ISI) traces for accurate and repeatable receiver characterization
- Six traces with 1.85 mm connectors suitable for symbol rates up to 64 Gbd (M8067A-001 and -002, each with three trace pairs per board)
- Six traces with 1.0 mm connectors suitable for symbol rates up to 120 Gbd (M8067A-003, -004, and -005, each with two trace pairs per board)
- Small size, mechanical brackets for vertical and horizontal placement on test bench help to minimize electromagnetic susceptibility
- Individual s-parameters download simplifies accurate embedding in test environment
Emulate channel loss for accurate and repeatable receiver characterization up to 64 GBd and 120 GBd.
The M8067A ISI channel boards can be used to emulate a wide range of channel loss for characterizing high-speed digital receivers that are used in server and datacenter network interfaces. The ISI channel boards are designed to be used to emulate channel loss for symbol rates up to 64 GBd and 120 Gbd. A choice of twelve PC board traces with different lengths can be inserted into the signal path.
- Emulate channel loss for receiver tolerance testing for:
- PCI Express 6.0 and 7.0 (64 and 128 GT/s)
- OIF CEI-112G and - 224G electrical interfaces
- IEEE 802.3ck and 802.3dj Ethernet backplanes, cable and chip-to-chip, chip-to-module interfaces
Interested in a M8067A?
Extend the Capabilities for Your ISI Channel Boards
Featured Resources for M8067A ISI Channel Boards
Data Sheets 2019.03.20
M8049A ISI Channel Boards: Master Your Next Designs
Data Sheets 2023.12.07
M8040A High-Performance BERT 64 Gbaud Version 10.5
White Papers 2022.12.28
PCIe 5.0 - The Next Generation of Peripheral Component Interconnect
Data Sheets 2019.09.16
M8048A ISI Channels
Veja todos os recursos