Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Por Favor, Confirme
Confirme o seu país para ter acesso a informações sobre preços aplicáveis, ofertas especiais, eventos e contatos.
Produto e Serviços
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Geradores, Cargas e Fontes de Alimentação
- Instrumentos Modulares
- Segurança e Teste de Rede
- Network Visibility
- Produtos Adicionais
- Todos os produtos, softwares e serviços
O que você está procurando?
AV1023A WaveBee Road – V2X Roadside Unit
Powerful, multi-purpose C-ITS Roadside Unit (RSU)
Please exit this procurement session to buy.
To buy, contact your procurement team.
Multi-Purpose Roadside Unit
The WaveBee Road is a powerful roadside unit that easily integrates into existing system environments, regardless of the manufacturer or type of traffic engineering system.
It is used for both centrally (TMC) and decentrally controlled systems in public traffic areas. In addition, the WaveBee Road can function as a stand-alone operation without further connections, such as for use in a V2X test field or on test sites.
Key WaveBee Road details at a glance:
- Multi V2X regional standard support (EU, USA, China)
- Hybrid communication DSRC and C-V2X
- PoE interface and complete antenna set for flexible installation
- Combined application and communication system
- Expandable with traffic radar or other sensor technology
- 12-month warranty
Top WaveBee Road features and benefits:
- Suitable as a development platform, and for “classic” V2I or I2V message types and corresponding applications
- SDK uses the proven WDS interface, so the application developer or integrator doesn’t need knowledge of ASN.1 data structures
- Direct connection to additional traffic sensors