O que você está procurando?
- Number of axes per board: 2
- Maximum number of boards per system: 7 (consult Keysight for larger board groups)
- 36-bit 2's complement
- Resolution up to 0.3 nm with high resolution optics
- Max linear interferometer velocity (must use E1709A receiver): 2.2 m/s
Operation with plane mirror optics
- Resolution: 0.6 nm
- Working range: ± 10.6 m
- Position update rate: 10 MHz
- Data rate over backplane: > 100 kHz
- Multi-board sync : ± 2 ns
- Flexible Hardware IO
- Easy and Programmable routing of Ref and Meas signals for multi-axis systems
- Essentially two enhanced 10897D axes on one 6U board
The 10898D 2-axis high-resolution laser axis board provides the same resolution as the Keysight 10897D high-resolution laser axis board with increased slew rates and reduced noise. The increased stage velocity limits and low noise compared to previous laser systems offer premium positioning repeatability and accuracy for advanced applications such as IC fabrication equipment.
Interested in a 10898D?
Extend the capabilities for your 2-Axis High-Resolution Laser Axis Board for VME
Featured Resources for 10898D 2-Axis High-Resolution Laser Axis Board for VME
Data Sheets 2017.11.30
10898D High Resolution Dual Laser Axis Board
Product Fact Sheets 2014.08.01
Laser Interferometer Electronics
Veja todos os recursos