Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
Explore by Use Case
Explore by Industry
- All Solutions
What are you looking for?
- Products and Services
- DC Power Solutions
- B2960 Series 6.5 Digit Low Noise Source
- B2961B 6.5-Digit Low Noise Power Source, 32 W, 210 V, 3 A, 1-Channel
B2961B 6.5-Digit Low Noise Power Source, 32 W, 210 V, 3 A, 1-Channel
6.5 Digit Low Noise Power Source, 32 W, 210 V, 3 A, 1 ch
Sold by: Keysight Online Sales
- Authorized Sales Partners
- Keysight Direct Sales
The Keysight B2961B Power Sources has broad voltage (up to ±210V) and current (up to ±3A DC and ±10.5A pulsed) sourcing ranges and excellent 6.5 digit resolution.
The Keysight B2961B Series 6.5-digit low noise source power supplies provide a power supply and source solution that meets the difficult measurement challenges researchers, designers, and developers face working on advanced components, circuits, and materials.
Unlike a typical power supply / source, they support a 4-quadrant operation that gives you the freedom to accurately supply any voltage or current contained within their ranges and power limit regardless of polarity.
- Get 6.5-digit with wide and bipolar voltage / current sourcing at 100 nV to 210 V / 10 fA to 10.5 A at 31.8 W
- Experience best-in-class noise performance with 10 µVrms, 1 nVrms / √Hz with external filter
- Use the precision arbitrary waveform capability and user-defined waveforms from 1 MHz to 10 kHz
Download BenchVue Basic app for free to control your instruments.
Extend the Capabilities of Your Product
- © Keysight Technologies 2000–2023
- Trademark Acknowledgements