Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
Genesys Empower Simulation
Empower is a basic planar-3D electromagnetic simulator for analyzing smaller planar circuits having rectangular features, such as RF boards with SMT pads and interconnects. Its capability is now completely superseded by the faster, more general and higher capacity Momentum GXF simulator. Nevertheless, existing users like its:
- Convenient user interface and seamless integration which allows circuit co-simulation, sweeps, and Monte Carlo with linear, nonlinear, Spice, and RF system simulators
- Proven success by nearly 1000 designers over the last decade
- Ease of use in accuractely simulating SMT designs, routine filters, active circuits, and equivalent circuit-modeling within the Genesys environment
- Current owners of Empower are also invited to explore Momentum GX
Genesys Empower is an economical choice for increasing the accuracy of SMT designs, routine filters, active circuits, and equivalent circuit-modeling within the Genesys environment.
Empower uses the dependable Method of Lines (MOL) technique with multi-level, multi-mode decomposition in its planar electromagnetic solution process and provides multi-layer EM simulation; and EM-circuit co-simulation.
Empower simulates MIC and MMIC structures accurately when they can be drawn to fit on a rectangular grid. For larger structures that fit better on polygonal grids, Momentum GXF is the recommended solution.
How is Genesys Empower made available?
Genesys Empower, along with its powerful superset replacement Momentum GXF, is available in Genesys bundles containing the EM building block, namely:
- W1325BP Genesys Core, Synthesis, EM Bundle
- W1327BP Genesys Core, Synthesis, Circuit, EM Bundle
- W1328BP Genesys Core, Synthesis, Circuit, System, EM Bundle
- W1338BP Genesys Core, Synthesis, Circuit, System, Modulated RF, EM Bundle
Learn more about Genesys RF / Microwave Synthesis and Simulation Software