Make an Inspired Connection
Engineering is all about connecting ideas and solving problems. This starts with accessible performance, which is at the heart of every X-Series signal analyzer. They put you closer to the answer by easily linking cause and effect. Across the full spectrum — from our CXA to our UXA — you will find the tools you need to design, test, and deliver your next breakthrough. Reach for the X-Series and make an inspired connection.
- Achieve deeper troubleshooting and one-button measurements with the broadest set of application-specific software
- Drive consistent measurements across your organization, no matter which instruments you choose to use, with 100% code-compatibility from research and development (R&D) to manufacturing
Get Closer to Your Answer with Accessible Performance
Measurement setup is simple with the X-Series' multi-touch user interface, customizable views, and one-button measurements. Not only are measurements easy, but you can capture signals you could not see before with a spurious-free dynamic range of > 75 dBc. You can also accurately measure low-level signals with noise floor extension (NFE) to reduce measurement noise by up to 10 dB.
Achieve easy, accurate, and detailed measurements with Keysight's X-Series signal analyzers.
Find the Model That's Right for You
X-Series Applications — Simplify Complex Measurements and Deliver Repeatable Results
Understand the performance of your cellular, wireless, and aerospace/defense devices and designs with downloadable X-Series measurement applications.
- Gain more insight into device performance from parametric measurements to the latest standards-compliant wireless measurements like 5G, IoT, LTE and WLAN with integrated applications that put consistent measurements at your fingertips
- Share same measurement science and expertise across multiple hardware platforms across design, development, and production
- Choose the best license type and terms according your need and budget
Extend Your Capabilities with the Right Tools
Get more functionality out of your existing hardware today by pairing it with the right accessories to improve productivity and the right Keysight PathWave design and test automation software to accelerate your product development.
Protect Your Innovation Investment
X-Series Measurement Applications
X-Series Signal Analyzers
Application Notes 2020.10.10
Spectrum Analysis Basics (AN150)
Application Notes 2020.08.25
Making Conducted and Radiated Emissions Measurements
Application Notes 2020.07.13
Signal Analysis Measurement Fundamentals
Application Notes 2020.03.31
Spurious Emission Measurements Using Fast-Sweep Techniques
Application Notes 2021.04.07
Using Keysight Technologies X-Series Signal Analyzers
White Papers 2018.08.06
EMI Troubleshooting: The Need for Close Field Probes