Fast, Flexible General-Purpose Signal Analysis up to 44 GHz
When enhancing a product and improving test throughput, your general-purpose signal analyzer should be ready for a wide range of challenging requirements. The fast, flexible EXA addresses diverse needs with a solid mix of speed and performance and the versatility of PathWave X-Series measurement applications.
- See more with a wide frequency range of 10 Hz to 44 GHz with up to 40 MHz analysis bandwidth
- Save test time in your spurious response measurements with the fast sweep capability
- Get the most cost-effective analysis for millimeter-wave measurements
- Measure small signals in the presence of large ones with best-in-class level accuracy, displayed average noise level (DANL), and third order intermodulation (TOI) distortion
- Perform power measurements quickly at discrete frequency points with list-sweep mode
- Simplify testing with PathWave X-Series measurement applications
Quickly and Easily Set Up Multiple Signal Views
Low-level signals are often hiding in noise. The noise floor can impact signal amplitude, resulting in incorrect measurements. Learn how you can use traces and adjust parameters on the EXA to find hidden spurs and make more accurate measurements in the process.
X-Series Measurement Applications — Simplify Measurements and Deliver Repeatable Results
Understand the performance of your cellular, wireless, and aerospace/defense devices and designs with downloadable X-Series applications.
- Gain more insight into device performance from parametric measurements to the latest standards-compliant wireless measurements
- Accelerate design with integrated applications that put consistent measurements at your fingertips across design, validation, and production
- Leverage built-in measurement expertise to quickly understand signals and device performance
- Share applications across multiple instruments with available transportable licenses
Make Power Measurements Easier with PowerSuite
Power measurements are essential to the characterization of any wireless device or system, whether you are creating a new design, verifying its performance, or testing it on the production line. In wireless communications, the ability to accurately measure the power of digitally modulated signals enables you to maximize the capacity of a system and improve the quality of communication.
PowerSuite provides one-touch measurements of channel power, occupied bandwidth, adjacent channel power, CCDF, harmonic distortion, burst power, third order intercept, spurious emissions, and spectrum emission mask.
Learn how PowerSuite makes power measurements simple and intuitive.
Interested in a N9010B?
Extend the Capabilities
Application Notes 2018.04.09
Fast and Accurate Power Measurements with Confidence
Get to Know Your Signal Analyzer 5 Tips to Optimize Your Transmitter Tests
Application Notes 2020.10.10
Spectrum Analysis Basics (AN150)
White Papers 2018.08.06
EMI Compliance Test vs. EMI Pre-Compliance Test