What are you looking for?
Already own a signal analyzer?
Trade-in your current MXA Signal analyzer or a competitor's model and get credit up to 50% towards a new MXA
The Optimum Choice in Wireless for New-Generation Devices
Increase throughput while minimizing costs with the fastest, most accurate signal and spectrum measurements in a midrange signal analyzer.
- Evolve test needs of advanced wireless R&D and manufacturing with the widest analysis bandwidth in its class and superior phase noise performance at high frequencies
- See through the complexity of challenging signals with RTSA and industry-leading PathWave 89600 VSA software
- Simplify testing with one-button measurements from PathWave X-Series measurement applications
- Enable faster test time with enhanced frequency sweep algorithm and hardware-based signal processing without compromising RF performance
X-Series Applications — Simplify Complex Measurements and Deliver Repeatable Results
Understand the performance of your cellular, wireless, and aerospace/defense devices and designs with downloadable PathWave X-Series measurement applications.
- Gain more insight into device performance from parametric measurements to the latest standards-compliant wireless measurements, including LTE and WLAN
- Accelerate design with integrated applications that put consistent measurements at your fingertips across design, validation, and production
- Leverage built-in measurement expertise to quickly understand signals and device performance
- Share applications across multiple instruments with available transportable licenses
Interested in a N9021B?
Extend the Capabilities For Your N9021B MXA Signal Analyzer
Featured MXA Signal Analyzer Resources
Configuration Guides 2023.03.21
N9021B MXA Signal Analyzer, 10 Hz – 50 GHz
Data Sheets 2022.06.12
N9021B MXA Signal Analyzer
Signal Analyzers X-Series
Application Notes 2019.10.06
Using Noise Floor Extension in an X-Series Signal Analyzer
Reference Guides 2022.12.01
Security Features and Document of Volatility: B-Series Analyzers
User Manuals 2016.07.31
X-Series Signal Analyzer Getting Started and Troubleshooting Guide, Windows 7
User Manuals 2016.02.29
N9069C Noise Figure Measurement Guide
User Manuals 2016.01.31
X-Series Spectrum Analyzer Mode Measurement Guide
View All Resources