Setting New Standards for Uncompromising Performance with Truevolt Bench Multimeter
Truevolt digital multimeters (34460A, 34461A, 34465A, 34470A) enable you to get quick insights, measure low-power devices, and maintain calibrated measurements with Keysight’s measurement technology. Truevolt offers a full range of measurement capabilities with higher levels of accuracy, linearity, speed, and resolution.
- Histogram, bar, and trend charts on color graphical display ease monitoring and speed up statistical analysis.
- Auto-calibration feature maintains measurement accuracy throughout the day, delivering products your customers can trust.
- Your instrument includes a BenchVue software license (BV0001B).
- Digitizing and advanced triggering are included for 34465A and 34470A.
- Test low-power devices with 1 microamp range and picoamp resolution.
- Truevolt technology helps you measure with greater accuracy, lower noise, and lower measurement error.
Measure with Unquestioned Truevolt Confidence
- Truevolt overcomes challenges of modern measurement capabilities such as mixed analog and digital signals, very low power consumption management system, and multiple types of sensors.
- Keysight's Truevolt digital multimeters (DMMs) address these challenges with modern measurement capabilities that offer minimum measurement intrusiveness.
- Truevolt DMMs have the smallest noise level and injected current of any DMMs in the industry.
- Truevolt comes with advanced triggering and digitizing capabilities that help capture fast signals that other DMMs might miss.
PathWave BenchVue Digital Multimeter Software
Remotely control your digital multimeters to quickly understand your measurements to optimize testing.
- Connect, control, display measurements, charts, tables, or histograms to correlate trends you might otherwise miss.
- Control multiple digital multimeters through the cloud.
- Visualize multiple types of instrument measurements simultaneously.
- Create automated test sequences quickly with minimal instrument knowledge.
- Receive KeysightCare software support subscription and license with each new instrument purchase.
Max Reading Speed
Basic 1-Yr DCV Accuracy
0.0075% to 0.0016%
Want to see more specifications?
Find the Model that is Right for You
Extend the Capabilities
Application Notes 2022.06.26
Data Logging and Digitizing with a Digital Multimeter (DMM) — It’s About Time!
Application Notes 2022.09.28
Reliable EVs Battery Test Using Digital Multimeters
Application Notes 2019.06.25
Digital Multimeter 34461A vs 34401A
Technical Overviews 2017.11.30
Compatibility & Differences: 34465A & 34410A/34411A/L4411A Digital Multimeters
Product Fact Sheets 2020.10.07
Truevolt DMMs: 34460A, 34461A, 34465A, 34470A
White Papers 2023.07.03
Autocalibration Improves DMM Measurement Stability and Accuracy
White Papers 2018.12.05
Sensor Measurements Using a Digital Multimeter
White Papers 2023.01.03
Measuring Low Current Consumption with a Digital Multimeter
White Papers 2022.11.17
Understanding Measurement Accuracy Specifications for Battery Testers
View All Resources