Setting New Standards for Uncompromising Performance with Truevolt Bench Multimeter
Truevolt digital multimeters (34460A, 34461A, 34465A, 34470A) enable you to get quick insights, measure low-power devices, and maintain calibrated measurements with Keysight’s new patented technology. Truevolt offers a full range of measurement capabilities with higher levels of accuracy, linearity, speed, and resolution.
- Histogram, bar, and trend charts on color graphical display ease monitoring and speed up statistical analysis.
- Auto-calibration feature maintains measurement accuracy throughout the day, delivering products your customers can trust.
- Your instrument includes a BenchVue software license (BV0001B).
- Digitizing and advanced triggering are included for 34465A and 34470A.
- Test low-power devices with 1 microamp range and picoamp resolution.
- Truevolt technology helps you measure with greater accuracy, lower noise, and lower measurement error.
Measure with Unquestioned Truevolt Confidence
- Truevolt overcomes challenges of modern measurement capabilities such as mixed analog and digital signals, very low power consumption management system, and multiple types of sensors.
- Keysight's Truevolt digital multimeters (DMMs) address these challenges with modern measurement capabilities that offer minimum measurement intrusiveness.
- Truevolt DMMs have the smallest noise level and injected current of any DMMs in the industry.
- Truevolt comes with advanced triggering and digitizing capabilities that help capture fast signals that other DMMs might miss.
Easy DMM Control and Simplified Automation
PathWave BenchVue digital multimeter software for the PC makes it simple to connect, control, capture, and view measurement data from your digital multimeter with no additional programming.
- Easily log data, screenshots, and system status
- Save and replicate instrument configurations to repeat results
- Quickly export measurement data in the desired format
- Rapidly prototype and automate custom test sequences
Max Reading Speed
Basic 1-Yr DCV Accuracy
0.0075% to 0.0016%
Want to see more specifications?
Find the Model that is Right for You
Extend the Capabilities
Application Notes 2018.08.14
Data Logging and Digitizing with a Digital Multimeter (DMM)—It’s about time!
Application Notes 2019.06.25
Digital Multimeter 34461A vs 34401A
Technical Overviews 2017.11.30
Compatibility & Differences: 34465A & 34410A/34411A/L4411A Digital Multimeters
Product Fact Sheets 2020.10.07
Truevolt DMMs: 34460A, 34461A, 34465A, 34470A
Keysight Basic Instruments September 2021
White Papers 2020.04.01
Autocalibration Improves DMM Measurement Stability and Accuracy
White Papers 2018.12.05
Sensor Measurements Using a Digital Multimeter
White Papers 2018.09.26
Low Current Measurement with a Digital Multimeter