Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
What are you looking for?
Accelerate healthcare innovations. Improve care and save lives with connected medical devices. Ensure better ease of use and convenience with fully optimized battery life for healthcare tools and wearables. Test for signal and power integrity issues and verify all technology to ensure that healthcare devices and systems perform reliably in real-world environments.
Find Your Healthcare Test Solution
Find the Solution to Your Use Case
Learn how to do the following:
- Test wireless coexistence for medical devices.
- Analyze printed circuit board (PCB) signal integrity.
- Test for IoT regulatory compliance.
- Conduct electromagnetic interference (EMI) testing.
- Perform power integrity analysis.
- Verify Wi-Fi RF performance using a wireless test set.
Discover Keysight's Healthcare Solutions
IoT Regulatory Test
Test wireless devices for regulatory compliance versus a growing range of standards and enhance capability and throughput with flexible, scalable system configuration and reconfiguration.
Software Development Tools for Healthcare Devices
Access More Insights and Resources
"When the test results match the fundamental science simulation and modeling, it is extremely rewarding to know all the hard work paid off."
DR. JOSE MARTINEZ LORENZO, ASSISTANT PROFESSOR, NORTHEASTERN UNIVERSITY
“With the progress of technological advancements in recent years, shortening lead time and cost reduction are becoming important tasks for us to enhance competitiveness, along with maintaining good quality and reliability of our products to meet healthcare needs."
WATARU SASAKI, DEPUTY DEPARTMENT MANAGER, FUJIFILM COMPANY