O que você está procurando?
The device troubleshooting setup includes Keysight’s Nemo 5G Device Analytics software for analysis and reporting, Nemo Outdoor software or QXDM for device control and diagnostics, and Keysight’s UXM 5G Wireless Test Platform for network signal emulation.
Device troubleshooting capabilities can be enabled with the following Keysight’s 5G Network Emulation solutions:
- S8701A Protocol R&D Toolset
- S8703A Functional KPI Toolset
- S8704A Protocol Conformance Toolset
- S8705A RF/RRM DVT and Conformance Toolset
- S8709A Virtual Drive Test Toolset
- S8711A UXM 5G Test Application
Keysight provides a complementary set of advanced software tools to enable in-depth device troubleshooting in labs. This software provides chipset and device-agnostic tools to correlate data from multiple sources in the lab to gain deep insight into your device quality, improve troubleshooting efficiency, and save time in your development workflow. With the device troubleshooting capabilities, you can ensure your new high-quality 5G devices are first to market.
The solution offers:
- Accelerated device troubleshooting – an end-to-end view between network emulation equipment and device under test (DUT) for efficient analytics
- Single tool across device models and chipsets
- Intuitive, friendly and data-rich graphical user interface
Featured Resources for Device Troubleshooting
Technical Overviews 2021.02.11
Enabling Device Troubleshooting Network Emulation Solutions
Veja todos os recursos