O que você está procurando?
RF Certification Program
Keysight helps universities create industry-ready engineering students. The Keysight RF Certification Program produces industry-ready engineers who are already familiar with the tools and processes used in the industry today. Learn more.
The U3851A RF Microwave circuit design, simulation, and measurement courseware is a core component of Keysight’s RF Microwave Teaching Solution. The courseware includes a modular prototype kit that utilizes a 1.8-GHz receiver module, editable lab sheets, and problem-based assignments that cover 50 hours’ worth of lab sessions. Through the U3851A courseware, students learn how to design an RF product end-to-end, from specification and simulation, to prototype building and validation. Students will develop practical skills in using industry-standard test and measurement instruments such as oscilloscopes, network analyzers, signal generators, and spectrum analyzers. They will also learn how to design an RF receiver with Keysight’s industry-leading electronic design and automation (EDA) software including PathWave Advanced Design System (ADS) and PathWave System Design (SystemVue).
The Keysight RF Microwave Teaching Solution establishes a solid foundation in RF microwave fundamentals, paving the way for the student’s specialization in advanced 5G or IoT wireless applications. Such practical skills and real-world application knowledge gained through the courseware will make the students industry-ready and highly sought-after.
- Delivers lab courseware that covers the entire RF system design lifecycle
- Helps university professors save time and resources by expanding current engineering programs
- Helps universities easily integrate the lab courseware into the current curriculum
- Ensures students are fully updated with the latest developments in engineering
The Training Kit consists of the modular prototype kit, kit controller, RF adapters and splitter, cables (RF, power, LAN, BNC), power adapter, and carry case.
- Lab Sheets: Lab 1 – Transmission Lines, Lab 2 – Filter, Lab 3 – Low Noise Amplifiers, Lab 4 – Driver and Power Amplifiers, Lab 5 – Oscillator and Synthesizers, Lab 6 – Mixers, Lab 7 – 5G Receiver Design, Simulation and Measurement
- Recommended instruments: Signal Generator (N5171B), Spectrum Analyzer (N9000B), Network Analyzer (N9917A), Noise Source (346B), Power Supply (E36312A), Oscilloscope (DSOX1102G), Calibration Kit (85521A)
- Required EDA software: PathWave Advanced Design System (ADS), PathWave RF Synthesis (Genesys) PathWave EM Design (EMPro), PathWave System Design (SystemVue)
- Optional Software: PathWave BenchVue
- Where does this fit in your curriculum?
- Target university subject: RF and microwave design
- Target year of study: 3rd year and final-year undergraduates
- Prerequisites: Basic circuits, signals and systems, analog electronics, and electromagnetics
Interested in a U3851A?
Featured Resources for U3851A RF Microwave Circuit Design, Simulation and Measurement Courseware, 5G NR n3
Application Notes 2019.08.13
Automotive FMCW Radar Analysis with U3851A RFMW Courseware
Course Overviews 2023.04.12
U3851A Sample Lab Sheet 1-7
Quick Start Guides 2023.07.24
U3851A RF Microwave Circuit Design, Simulation and Measurement Courseware, 5G NR n3 Getting Started Guide
Data Sheets 2023.07.19
RF Microwave Teaching Solution
Product Fact Sheets 2023.04.12
U3851A RF Microwave Circuit Design Simulation and Measurement Courseware 5G NR Band
Veja todos os recursos