O que você está procurando?
Meet the SL1091A Scienlab Energy Storage Discover
The SL1091A Scienlab Energy Storage Discover (ESD) is a central component of all Scienlab energy storage test environments.
The intuitive software allows users to conduct tests that deliver concrete, stable, and reproducible results.
- Maximum transparency, intuitive operation and ease of learning
- Intuitive and self-explanatory test programming
- Targeted evaluation without post-processing
- Clear structuring of test sequences thanks to (sub-)routines and their management in libraries
- Easy data evaluation via intelligently designed functions — already possible while tests are running
ESD Test Scenarios
The software allows time-synchronous control of all battery test systems for cells, modules, and packs as well as all test environment components and also permits validation of all energy storage types.
- Function, aging, environment, and performance tests
- Standardized and standard-compliant tests (for example, ISO, DIN EN, SAE)
- Determination of internal resistance, charge, energy, capacity, efficiency, cyclic and calendrical durability, temperature behavior, and mechanical resistance
- Analysis of durability, range and efficiency
- Electrochemical impedance measurement and cyclic voltammetry
Drive the Future of E-Mobility
Accelerate the development and validation of batteries with Keysight’s Scienlab Battery Test Solutions. From cell chemistry to battery pack Keysight’s holistic approach is your key to success:
Holistic car emulation on cell, module, and pack level
Extensive laboratory management using Lab Operations
Integration of external components into the test environment
Data Sheets 2023.01.19
SL1091A Energy Storage Discover
Data Sheets 2023.11.22
SL1001A Battery Test System Module Level 68 kW
Data Sheets 2022.08.03
SL1133A Scienlab Combined Battery Test Solution – Cell Level – Up to ±1000 A, 24 Channels
Scienlab Energy Storage Discover
E-Mobility: Innovative Design & Test Solutions for the Electric Powertrain and HEV / EV Ecosystem
White Papers 2022.11.15
Developing Batteries for Electric Heavy-Duty Fleets
Veja todos os recursos