O que você está procurando?
- Easiest way to remove fixture effects from non-coaxial device measurements
- Extract fixture S-parameters from 2x thru or one-port measurements
- Step-by-step wizard to characterize the fixture and remove it from the measurements
- De-embedded files can be saved in a variety of formats for later use
- Compatible with M980xA PXI vector network analyzers
Many devices do not have coaxial connectors and are put in fixtures in order to measure them in a coaxial environment. Accurately removing the effects of the fixture is required to get a good measurement of the device under test (DUT). This option adds a powerful application wizard to guide you through characterizing a fixture and removing it from the measurement. The S95007B software is compatible with M980xA PXI Vector Network Analyzers.
For more information about Network Analyzer Software, please visit Network Analyzer Software
Interested in a S95007B?
Configuration Guides 2024.02.19
M980xA and M983xA Series PXIe Vector Network Analyzer
Technical Overviews 2023.07.11
Vector Network Analyzer
Technical Overviews 2018.01.17
Physical Layer Test System (PLTS) 2018
Veja todos os recursos