O que você está procurando?
Outperform Expectations in Your Essential RF Applications
Built to address your essential applications, the N9321C Basic Spectrum Analyzer (BSA) offers proven test efficiency, best-in-class usability, and flexibility to adapt to new requirements.
- Provides fast RF spectrum analysis from 9 kHz to 4 GHz
- Comes equipped with a tracking generator and built-in VSWR bridge for transmission and reflection tests
- Identifies interfering signals from unwanted or unexpected transmissions with a powerful spectrum monitoring feature
- Supports AM / FM, ASK / FSK demodulation analysis suites for Internet of Things transmitter characterization
- Enables you to automatically implement up to 20 predefined measurements and reduce test setup time by 95% with the task planner feature
- Provides straightforward and efficient operation with marker demodulation, one-button optimization, and user-definable soft keys
Three Steps to Fast Pass/Fail Tests
The N9321C basic spectrum analyzer includes a window limit feature that makes simultaneous determinations on the frequency and power limits of a signal. This one-button pass / fail determination reduces instrument setup complexity and significantly improves testing efficiency.
See Demo on How to Test Low Power Signals
When testing low power signals, engineers are going to need reduce the noise floor by taking advantage of the attenuator, resolution bandwidth (RBW), and pre-amplifier. Small signals can be observed by reducing the noise floor.
Interested in an N9321C Basic Spectrum Analyzer?
Extend The Capabilities
Data Sheets 2023.05.05
N9321C Basic Spectrum Analyzer
Configuration Guides 2021.09.08
N9321C/N9322C/N9323C/N9324C Basic Spectrum Analyzer (BSA)
Application Notes 2023.09.19
Low Frequency RFID Tag Characterization
Application Notes 2018.04.02
A Flexible Test Solution for 2.4 GHz ZigBee Transmitters and Receivers
Application Notes 2017.11.30
A Cost-effective Way to Test Sub 1-GHz Wireless Modules
Application Notes 2022.11.03
A Cost-effective Way to Test Bluetooth® Smart Devices
Application Notes 2014.12.10
Using Low-Cost Instruments for Teaching Modulation
Application Notes 2014.08.02
Stimulus-Response Tests Using a Spectrum Analyzer
Product Fact Sheets 2018.03.13
Flexible RF Test Solutions - Deliver Reliable Internet of Things (IoT)
Technical Overviews 2021.08.24
Spectrum Analyzer and Signal Analyzer
User Manuals 2021.06.01
N9321C/22C/23C/24C Spectrum Analyzer Security Features and Document of Volatility
Veja todos os recursos