Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Por Favor, Confirme
Confirme o seu país para ter acesso a informações sobre preços aplicáveis, ofertas especiais, eventos e contatos.
Produtos + Serviços
Osciloscópios + Analisadores
- Analisadores de espectro (Analisadores de sinais)
- Analisadores de Rede
- Analisador Lógico
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Testadores de taxa de erro de bit (BERT)
- Analisadores de Figura de Ruído e Fontes de Ruído
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- Analisadores de Potência AC
- Analisadores de potência CC
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Analisadores de Parâmetros e Dispositivos, Traçadores de Curvas
- Geradores, Fontes + Potência
- Instrumentos Modulares
- Teste de rede
- Segurança da Rede + Visibilidade
- Produtos Adicionais
- Todos os produtos, softwares e serviços
- Osciloscópios + Analisadores
O que você está procurando?
- Frequent application protocol releases to a library of 400+ applications
- Research into emerging security vulnerabilities
- Frequent security updates to a library of 35K+ security attacks, evasion techniques, and pieces of live malware
- Comprehensive software updates and enhancements
- Newly discovered attacks and malware from proprietary research conducted by dedicated threat intelligence staff, drawn from proprietary sources, strategic customer relationships, and carrier feeds
Updated Data Feeds to Ensure Current Application and Threat Intelligence
Problem: Data Breaches and Security Threats a Certainty for the Unprepared
Fortune magazine reports that security issues are among the top three concerns of leaders around the world today. Understandably, when Ponemon Research finds that the average malicious hack takes an astonishing 256 days to discover (and pegs the average cost of a data breach at $4 million). The aim is clearly to get in front of these bad guys and, if attacked, quickly identify the issue and contain the damage.
As new security threats surface every week, staying on top of today’s threat landscape is a full-time job, requiring constant vigilance and in-depth research. It is an expensive and time-consuming proposition, but no enterprise manager, government agency, or service provider wants to be caught unprepared.
Solution: Current Threat Intelligence Strengthens Security Defenses
Our Application and Threat Intelligence (ATI) subscription service provides up-to-the-moment threat intelligence. Using advanced surveillance techniques and methodologies, our dedicated team of application and security researchers identify, capture, and provide ongoing updates to your ATI.
From proprietary research, we aggregate newly discovered attacks and malware, providing application insights that include protocols, security attacks, and product enhancements on 400+ applications.
We also provide intelligence to simulate realistic conditions and relevant attacks for a large database of exploits, including simulation of 100+ evasions.
Leveraged across Keysight's test, security, and visibility portfolios
Keysight's application and threat intelligence is harnessed by our test solutions including BreakingPoint, IxLoad, IxChariot, and IxNetwork, used by the world’s largest network equipment vendors and service providers to test their networks and technology. ATI also provides data to Keysight's ThreatARMOR and AppStack, which is integrated into our award-winning Vision series of network packet brokers (NPBs).
- Real-time cloud threat intelligence that enables ThreatARMOR to provide continuous protection, filtering out untrusted countries, malicious sites, and harmful IP addresses (malware distribution, phishing sites, botnet C and C sites, spam distribution, bogons, hijacked domains, and unassigned IPs)
- Application insight enabling AppStack and our network-visibility products to provide complete network visibility extending beyond Layer 4 into granular application behaviors, including an always-on global IP geolocation database
- ATI delivers to BreakingPoint constant updates of the top applications critical in validating the legitimate application performance of security tools as well as validating the efficacy of lawful intercept (LI), data loss prevention (DLP), and deep packet inspection (DPI) solutions
- Daily malware update service enables nearer-real-time malware threat intelligence that helps differentiate the most agile security systems from the rest
- Real-world traffic that provides realistic, scalable application emulations to recreate network traffic profiles using 400+ applications, updated with the BreakingPoint ATI subscription
- Continually updated ATI application library, is used by the IxLoad, IxNetwork, and IxChariot test solutions, helps users validate the scale and performance capabilities of content-aware devices and networks
- Keysight's products, powered by ATI, improve your security performance, bring application-level visibility and context to your monitoring tools, and validate network devices with real-world threats and application conditions
Corsa Finds the Right 100Gbps Network Security Test Solution
Corsa Technology selected Keysight's BreakingPoint network security test solution due to our regular ATI updates of the latest attack signatures, extensive feature set, and knowledgable support. Testing with real-world attack traffic enables Corsa to ensure robust products against all conditions.
Cybersecurity Excellence Awards 2020 Winner
The Cybersecurity Excellence Awards is an annual competition honoring individuals and companies that demonstrate excellence, innovation, and leadership in information security. Ixia's Application and Threat Intelligence (ATI) Subscription Service won in the Threat Detection, Intelligence and Response category.
Data Sheets 2022.09.01
BreakingPoint Applications and Security Testing
Data Sheets 2020.11.24
White Papers 2022.07.29
Application and Threat Intelligence Research Center
Case Studies 2020.05.27
Keysight Optimizes Massive Network Security Infrastructure Upgrade
Case Studies 2020.12.08
Keysight’s BreakingPoint Equips US Army National Guard's Cyber Shield 2020 Cyber Training For Defending Nation's Information Infrastructure
Blog Post 2020-12-15
Simulating Tricky Malware - Trickbot
Trickbot is a nasty and highly advanced malware technology being used for many different malicious objectives. With our December Threat Simulator Endpoint update, we have included a detailed Trickbot Assessment. With this new Assessment, you can safely simulate Trickbot and determine your preparedness should you be hit with Trickbot or similar malware.
Nine Tests You Need Now for Edge-to-Cloud Networking
Keysight Technologies 2021.07.01