O que você está procurando?
- 20 GHz
- Tr = 27.1 psec
- DC attenuation ratio: 6:1 (3:1 with 200 Ω ZIF tip)
- Input voltage range: 1.6 Vpp (0.8 Vpp with 200 Ω ZIF tip)
- Input common mode range: ±12 V at DC to 250 Hz, ±2.5 V at >250 Hz (±6 V at DC to 250 Hz, ±1.25 V at >250 Hz with 200 Ω ZIF tip)
- Offset range: ±16 V when probing a single-ended signal
- DC input resistance: R diff = 100 kΩ ±2%, R se = 50 kΩ ±2%
- Input resistance @ >10 kHz: R diff = 1 kΩ, R se = 500 Ω
- Input capacitance: C diff = 32 fF, C se = 48 fF (with ZIF probe head)
Recommended Probe Heads:
- N5445A 30 GHz Browser Probe Head
- N5444A 30 GHz 2.92/3.4 mm SMA Probe Head
- N5439A 28 GHz ZIF probe Head
- MX0109A 26 GHz Solder-in Probe Head
- UXR 3.5mm oscilloscope
- UXR 1&1.85mm oscilloscope with N2852A adapter
- 90000X, Q, V, Z-series oscilloscopes
The InfiniiMax III probing system provides the highest bandwidth and incredibly low loading to allow for a completely new level of signal fidelity and accuracy. Four different InfiniiMax III probe amplifiers ranging from 16 GHz to 30 GHz are available for matching your probing solution to your performance and budget requirements. A proprietary 200 GHz fT InP (indium phosphide) IC process with backside ground vias and novel thick film technology is utilized for the InfiniiMax III probe system to accommodate your highest performance needs and is unmatched by any product in the market.
- Full 20 GHz to the probe tip.
- Industry’s lowest probe and scope system noise.
- Industry’s highest fidelity and accuracy due to bandwidth and extremely low loading.
- Probe amplifiers loaded with measured s-parameters for more accurate response correction.
- Probe bandwidth upgradable.
- Variety of probe heads for different use models with maximum usability.
Featured Resources for N2801A InfiniiMax III Series Probe Amplifier, 20 GHz
Data Sheets 2021.06.20
InfiniiMax III/III+ Probing System
Application Notes 2018.06.20
Bandwidth Boosting Techniques for the Infiniimax Probe Amp and Probe Head
Application Notes 2018.10.06
Probe Soldering Guidelines for Keysight InfiniiMax Probes
Reference Guides 2020.11.30
Keysight N2800A-Series Probes Configuration Card
User Manuals 2021.06.17
InfiniiMax III Series Probes User’s Guide
Technical Overviews 2021.09.23
Oscilloscope Probes and Accessories
Data Sheets 2023.03.15
Infiniium Oscilloscope Probes and Accessories
Data Sheets 2014.08.01
N5450A InfiniiMax Extreme Temperature Extension Cable
Oscilloscope Probes Selection Guide
Veja todos os recursos