O que você está procurando?
- up to 6 M8190A AWG modules, or 12 independent channels for complex signal scenarios
- up to 4 M8051A and 1 M8041A BERT modules, or 10 independent channels
Precise alignment for repeatable measurements
- One trigger input can trigger up to 6 M8190A modules or 4 M8051A and 1 M8041A modules with deterministic latency
- Skew repeatability of 2 ps between any two channels independent of sampling rate
- Skew resolution of 50 fs between any two channels
1 U AXIe module for high port density
Complex testing sometimes requires playing multiple waveforms in parallel (e.g. multi-emitter testing). The M8192A synchronization module allows engineers to synchronize up to 12 M8190A channels and fits into a standard AXIe frame.
The M8192A synchronization module also supports testing of high-speed digital busses like PCI Express®.
Test efficiency can be increased by testing up to 10 lanes with the M8051A and the M8041A BERT modules in parallel. These can be synchronized by the M8192A module.
- Phase coherent multi-channel I/Q signal generation up to 6 I/Q pairs
- Phase coherent multi-channel IF/RF generation with up to 12 IF/RF signals
- Multi-lane serial applications such as PCI Express®
- MIMO application
Also available as M8190S Multichannel Arbitrary Waveform Generator System. Two multi-channel selections are available:
4-channel system: Consists of one M9505A 5-slot AXIe chassis (M8190S-B04), one M8192A synchronization module and two M8190A AWG modules, including the required number of clock and trigger cables
8-channel system: Consists of two M9505A 5-slot AXIe chassis (M8190S-B08), one M8192A synchronization module and four M8190A AWG modules, including the required number of clock and trigger cables