Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test
- Network Security + Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- up to six M8190A AWG modules or 12 independent channels for complex signal scenarios
- up to four M8051A and one M8041A BERT modules or 10 independent channels
Precise alignment for repeatable measurements
- one trigger input can trigger up to six M8190A modules or four M8051A and one M8041A modules with deterministic latency
- skew repeatability of 2 ps between any two channels independent of sampling rate
- skew resolution of 50 fs between any two channels
1 U AXIe module for high port density
Complex testing sometimes requires playing multiple waveforms in parallel (e.g., multi-emitter testing). The M8192A synchronization module allows engineers to synchronize up to 12 M8190A channels and fits into a standard AXIe frame.
The M8192A synchronization module also supports testing of high-speed digital buses like PCI Express®.
Test efficiency can be increased by testing up to ten lanes with the M8051A and the M8041A BERT modules in parallel. These can be synchronized by the M8192A module.
- phase coherent multi-channel I / Q signal generation up to six I / Q pairs
- phase coherent multi-channel IF / RF generation with up to 12 IF / RF signals
- multi-lane serial applications such as PCI Express®
- MIMO application
Also available as M8190S Multichannel Arbitrary Waveform Generator System. Two multi-channel selections are available.
4-channel system: consists of one M9505A 5-slot AXIe chassis (M8190S-B04), one M8192A synchronization module, and two M8190A AWG modules, including the required number of clock and trigger cables
8-channel system: consists of two M9505A 5-slot AXIe chassis (M8190S-B08), one M8192A synchronization module, and four M8190A AWG modules, including the required number of clock and trigger cables