O que você está procurando?
A Mobile, Robust V2X Analysis System
The WaveBee Touch is the ideal all-purpose tool for visualization, recording, and analysis of V2X messages bundled in a compact, stand-alone system.
Its wide range of display options enables V2X developers, test engineers, and technicians to provide comprehensive support in development, installation, and maintenance processes for V2X systems of all kinds — without the need for programming knowledge.
Key WaveBee Touch details at a glance:
- Manufacturer-independent validation system
- Message level conformance testing
- Multi V2X standard support (EU, USA, China)
- Hybrid communication DSRC and C-V2X
- Logging and analysis directly on site — compact with only one device
- 12-month warranty
Three WaveBee Touch operating modes:
- Live: Shows live and on-site data received on the air interface in a clear map display with direct analysis of V2X messages
- Record: Records all data, in addition to the live mode display and analysis, allowing data traffic to be evaluated and analyzed
- Playback: Allows the playback of recorded V2X data in order to view and analyze self-made recordings in detail directly on site
Typical Fields of Application for WaveBee Touch
- Research and development
- Functional validation of series systems (e.g., automobile V2X series ECUs)
- Installation (e.g., of Roadside Units - RSUs / C-ITS stations)
- Maintenance and operational safety by means of test definitions and reporting (e.g., traffic systems)
- Conformance testing / interoperability testing (e.g., in mixed networks of different V2X vendors)
Reliable Performance in Multiple Work Settings
In both laboratory and field use, the WaveBee Touch has proven its worth.
It supports automotive OEMs, Tier1 suppliers, engineering service providers, C-ITS operators, V2X test field operators, test site operators, manufacturers of traffic engineering equipment, and traffic engineering test laboratories.
Self-Sufficient System Makes Programming Knowledge Unnecessary
With the WaveBee Touch, no programming knowledge is needed. Non-technical users can easily carry out the following V2X functions:
- Conformance testing
- Interoperability testing
- Functional verification