O que você está procurando?
Complex Testing for the Automotive Industry
The WaveBee Hive Extended is a compact DSRC / IEEE 802.11p and C-V2X HiL V2X test system and multistack environment designed for complex automotive testing.
Highly sophisticated components, such as advanced driver assistance systems or autonomous vehicle functions, require an equally sophisticated test environment for function validation. With capabilities beyond the WaveBee Hive, the Extended system exceeds the need for complex, reproducible test environments in the automotive industry.
Key WaveBee Hive Extended details at a glance:
- Test case creation and functional validation of V2X in a system solution
- Visualizes, records, and provides playback for simulations
- Third-party simulation frameworks integrate easily
- V2X standards and multi-region support (EU, US, China)
- 12-month warranty
Top WaveBee Hive Extended features and benefits:
- Simultaneous simulation of ITS stations, and V2X message generation and sending
- Massive cost reduction for test environments
- Accelerated development processes for V2X and ADAS applications
- Significant decrease in time-to-market
Typical Fields of Application for WaveBee Hive Extended
- Development and research
- Functional protection of series systems (e.g., vehicles’ V2X series ECU)
- ViL, ADAS test frameworks V2X simulation unit
- V2X mass simulation and test environment generation
Flexible System Adapts to Multiple Environments
As a stand-alone solution, the WaveBee Hive Extended enables the test scenario definition, generation, and broadcasting of the V2X test environment. Additionally, it provides analysis of all V2X messages.
The WaveBee Hive Extended also integrates into existing test frameworks or vehicle test benches. Whether part of an ADAS, sensor fusion test system, or ViL complete vehicle test bench, it seamlessly takes over the V2X component.
Comparing WaveBee Hive Extended vs. WaveBee Hive
The WaveBee Hive Extended has the ability to simulate up to 60 virtual V2X stations for complex scenario-based testing, while the WaveBee Hive offers up to five virtual V2X station simulations.
Technically, the Hive Extended offers a 3x v2x transceiver and 1x v2x monitor unit connected to 5 port air interface emulator (active matrix with configurable damping), whereas the Hive has a 1x v2x transceiver and 1x v2x monitor unit connected to 3 port air interface emulator (passive combiner matrix).