O que você está procurando?
Complete V2X Testing for the Automotive Industry
The WaveBee Hive is a compact DSRC / IEEE 802.11p and C-V2X HiL V2X test system and multistack environment for automotive simulations.
Due to their advanced functions, connected cars increase the complexity of automotive testing. The WaveBee Hive, along with its Extended version, meet the automotive industry's requirements for sophisticated, reproducible test environments.
Key WaveBee Hive details at a glance:
- System solution for V2X test cases and functional validation
- Live simulation visualization, recording, and playback
- Simple integration of third-party simulation frameworks
- Support available for different regions (EU, US, China)
- 12-month warranty
Top WaveBee Hive features and benefits:
- Simulates ITS stations at the same time, and generates corresponding V2X messages
- Cuts test environment costs
- Increases efficiency of V2X and ADAS application development processes
- Considerably reduces time-to-market
Typical Fields of Application for WaveBee Hive
- Research and development
- Series systems’ functional protection (e.g., V2X series ECU in vehicles)
- V2X simulation unit for ADAS test frameworks, ViL
- Generation of V2X test environments and mass simulation
Versatile System Adapts to Multiple Contexts
The WaveBee Hive can be used as a stand-alone solution that defines, generates, and broadcasts V2X test scenarios. It also analyzes all V2X messages.
Integration into existing vehicle test benches or test frameworks is additionally possible. The WaveBee Hive can assume the V2X component as part of an ADAS, ViL complete vehicle test bench, or sensor fusion test system.
What to Expect with WaveBee Hive vs. WaveBee Hive Extended
The WaveBee Hive offers up to five virtual V2X station simulations in scenario-based testing, while WaveBee Hive Extended has the ability to simulate up to 60 virtual V2X stations for more complex scenarios.
Technically, the Hive has a 1x v2x transceiver and 1x v2x monitor unit connected to 3 port air interface emulator (passive combiner matrix), whereas the Hive Extended offers a 3x v2x transceiver and 1x v2x monitor unit connected to 5 port air interface emulator (active matrix with configurable damping).