O que você está procurando?
- 25 µs minimum averaging time and 17 kHz analog bandwidth
- Dynamic range > 55dB in manual range mode
- Power uncertainty of ±3%
- Low polarization dependence of <±0.015dB
- 100,000 measurement samples
Keysight's 81636B general purpose optical power sensor is the right choice for accurate power measurements on fiberoptic devices. The modular sensor fits into all Keysight 816x Lightwave mainframes and can be used singly or in multiples for parallel measurements of multichannel devices. The output fiber is easily attached using Keysight's flexible connector adapters or bare-fiber adapter.
The module can run measurement applications like data logging, stability and recording minimum and maximum values over time. Triggered synchronization with tunable laser modules enables powerful spectral measurements, with the advantages of higher resolution, better polarization dependence and cost-and-time-efficient multichannel expandability. The module logs up to 100,000 samples with averaging time as low as 25µs. The analog bandwidth of 17kHz supports fast logging without distortion and the analog output is available for real-time oscilloscope measurements.
- Up to 100,000 samples can be taken with short averaging time and high bandwidth to provide undistorted high-resolution spectra at high sweep speeds, even over narrow filters.
- The traceability to NIST and PTB gives you the certainty of measurements referenced to internationally accepted standards.
- The instrument's comprehensive sampling and triggering concept (hardware trigger lines, filtering, event trigger, hardware timer, analog output) provides the flexibility to adapt the power meter to changing test needs and for easy integration into a wide range of applications.
Learn more about Keysight Optical Power Measurement
Interested in a 81636B?
Extend the Capabilities for your Fast Optical Power Sensor
Configuration Guides 2019.07.21
Lightwave Solution Platform
Data Sheets 2017.11.30
Power Sensor Modules - Optical Heads - Return Loss Modules
User Manuals 2015.01.31
81630B/4B/6B/7B Power Sensor Modules and 81635A Dual Power Sensor Module
Lightwave Catalog: Test & Measurement Networks and Data Centers
User Manuals 2011.06.30
81632B/3B/4B/6B/7B Power Sensor Modules and 81635A Dual Power Sensor Module User's Guide
Service Manuals 2014.08.21
Cleaning Procedures for Lightwave Test and Measurement Equipment
Programming Guides 2016.05.31
8163A/B, 8164A/B, 8166A/B Programming Guide
User Manuals 2016.05.31
8163A/B, 8164A/B, and 8166A/B Users Guide
Veja todos os recursos