O que você está procurando?
Reliably Accurate Measurements Every Time
The Keysight 3458A has a 30-year industrial-benchmark legacy for remarkable DC accuracy and stability. The redesigned 3458A multimeter also has standard lab 8.5-digit precision with leading-edge DCV linearity accuracy, lowest internal noise, and it is RoHS compliant.
- Measure with confidence with up to 8 ppm 1-year direct current voltage (DCV) accuracy (4 ppm with option)
- Maximize productivity with fast measurement speeds up to 100,000 readings/s
- Prolonged data logging with up to 148,000 reading memory (now comes as standard)
- Self-adjusting and self-verifying auto-calibration capability
- Code compatible with previous version; RoHS compliant
High Speed and High Accuracy for Your Most Demanding Applications
With seven-function measurement flexibility and a convenient front panel, the 3458A enables:
- faster test system startup, faster test throughput, and longer system up-time
- usage as a calibration lab standard through its extraordinary linearity, low internal noise, and very high stability
- high-resolution digitizing with 16- to 24-bit resolution, up to 12 MHz bandwidth path, high sampling rate, and very low < 100 ps jitter performance
Digits of Resolution
Basic 1-Yr DCV Accuracy
Max Reading Speed
Want to see more specifications?
Interested in a 3458A?
Extend the Capabilities
Data Sheets 2021.10.06
3458A Multimeter Reliably Accurate Measurement Every Time
Product Fact Sheets 2022.06.08
Keysight 3458A Digital Multimeter, 8½ Digit
White Papers 2023.08.24
Evaluation of the Performance of a State of the Art Digital Multimeter
Application Notes 2022.06.27
Calculating Uncertainty Using Digital Multimeter Ratio Measurement Techniques
Veja todos os recursos