Reliably Accurate Measurements Every Time
The Keysight 3458A, 8.5 digit multimeter, has a 30-year industrial-benchmark legacy for remarkable DC accuracy and stability. The redesigned 3458A multimeter also has standard lab 8.5-digit precision with leading-edge DCV linearity accuracy, the lowest internal noise, and it is RoHS compliant.
The 3458A is recognized the world over as the standard in high-performance digital multimeters, provides both speed and accuracy in the R&D lab, on the production test floor, and in the calibration lab. The Keysight 3458A is simply the fastest, most flexible, and most accurate multimeter ever offered by Keysight Technologies. In your system or on the bench, the Keysight 3458A saves you time and money with unprecedented test system throughput and accuracy.
- Measure with confidence with up to 8 ppm 1-year direct current voltage (DCV) accuracy (4 ppm with option)
- Maximize productivity with fast measurement speeds up to 100,000 readings/s
- Prolonged data logging with up to 148,000 reading memory (now comes as standard)
- Self-adjusting and self-verifying auto-calibration capability
- Code compatible with previous version; RoHS compliant
High Speed and High Accuracy for Your Most Demanding Applications
With seven-function measurement flexibility and a convenient front panel, the 3458A enables:
- faster test system startup, faster test throughput, and longer system up-time
- usage as a calibration lab standard through its extraordinary linearity, low internal noise, and very high stability
- high-resolution digitizing with 16- to 24-bit resolution, up to 12 MHz bandwidth path, high sampling rate, and very low < 100 ps jitter performance
Digits of Resolution
Basic 1-Yr DCV Accuracy
Max Reading Speed
Want to see more specifications?
Interested in a 3458A?
Extend the Capabilities For Your 8.5 Digit Multimeter
Featured Digital Multimeter Resources
Data Sheets 2021.10.06
3458A Multimeter Reliably Accurate Measurement Every Time
Application Notes 2022.06.27
Calculating Uncertainty Using Digital Multimeter Ratio Measurement Techniques
Product Fact Sheets 2022.06.08
Keysight 3458A Digital Multimeter, 8½ Digit
White Papers 2018.12.13
Digital Multimeter Performance Evaluation (3458A)
View All Resources