The W8644BP Model Quality Assurance (MQA) Core Environment software is a collection of comprehensive SPICE model validation procedures, interfaces, and utilities that provide the ability to thoroughly check SPICE model quality and automate QA and reporting procedures. MQA satisfies a critical industry requirement by rigorously checking the model quality, plotting model characteristics, customizing output targets with its comprehensive checking rules, all while employing easy-to-use interfaces and utilities.
By default, the W8644BP MQA Core Environment software supports the validation for models including BSIM3, BSIM4, GP, MEXTRAM, HICUM, diodes, resistors, capacitors, and inductors.
- Supports most commercial simulators such as HSPICE, Spectre, ADS, Eldo, AFS, and SPICE3
- Supports different data formats (IV, CV, RF, noise, ET data, etc.) and enables measurement data overlay with simulation results
- Supports the validation of the global model, binning model, compact model, macro (subcircuit) model, and the Verilog-A model
- Comprehensive rules to check model scalability, robustness, model parameter, bin continuity, benchmark circuit performance, etc.
- Easy to create various QA projects (single model file, model library, model comparison, corner model, measurement data, model accuracy check, etc.) according to actual demand
- Flexible report customization, multiple output formats available to choose from including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, PDF, HTML, and OpenOffice
- Model Equation Viewer for efficient model debugging
- Powerful plotting functions and utilities
- Model tweaking function
- The open interface enables support for in-house simulators and customized checking routines
- Easy sharing of model information and QA results across organizations
- Enables QA flow customization
Featured Resources for W8644BP MQA Core Environment
Model Quality Assurance (MQA)
Configuration Guides 2020.12.14
PathWave Model QA (MQA) Configuration
PathWave Design Software