Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Enable browser cookies for improved site capabilities and performance.
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
Explore by Use Case
Explore by Industry
- All Solutions
What are you looking for?
No product matches found - System Exception
Basics of Vector Signal Generators Part 2: Waveform playback mode
Vector signal generators offer precise and stable test signals for receiver tests and RF component characterization. Knowing the basics of vector signal generators is the first step.
- © Keysight Technologies 2000–2023
- Trademark Acknowledgements