Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
Explore by Use Case
Explore by Industry
Explore All Use Cases
What are you looking for?
Validate and Monitor VPN Access Performance with Hawkeye
A surge of remote users is threatening to derail your most critical collaborative applications. As more users work from home, the strain on networks is causing a host of challenges for IT teams worldwide — especially when it comes to troubleshooting performance issues.
With Keysight Hawkeye, you can prevent VPN or internet traffic bursts from causing major service outages or jeopardizing user experiences. In this application note, you will discover a step-by-step methodology for deploying Keysight Hawkeye and monitoring remote users’ quality of experience.
- © Keysight Technologies 2000–2023
- Trademark Acknowledgements