Put a Bench in Your Bag
The next time you’re called out to solve tough problems in electronic products or processes, leave the bulky transit cases behind. With Keysight Technologies, Inc.’s USB modular instrument (MI) family, you can easily carry powerful test gear in your bag along with your laptop PC.
Our line of MIs includes two oscilloscopes, a DMM, a function generator with arbitrary waveform capability, a source/measure unit, and a 4x8 switch matrix. All provide USB 2.0 connectivity (with USBTMC-USB488) standard and plug-and-play simplicity for easy use on the go or on the bench.
• 100 MHz and 200 MHz bandwidths
• Up to 1 GSa/s maximum sampling rate
• 32 Mpts waveform memory to capture data over a longer period
• Advanced triggering including edge, pulse width, and TV helps isolate signals
• Fast Fourier Transform (FFT) and Waveform Math (Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division)
• Auto scale function intuitively displays active signals in the shortest time possible
• Hi-Speed USB 2.0 connectivity
• Dual-play operation: standalone and modular capability
• NEW! Control, automate and simplify with Keysight BenchVue software. Now included.
Keysight U2701/2A USB Modular Oscilloscopes
The U2701A and U2702A are 100-MHz and 200-MHz bandwidth oscilloscopes respectively, the size of a typical novel, and flexibly operate as standalone units or as modular units in the U2781A USB modular product chassis.
Control, Automate and Simplify with BenchVue
No programming needed
Keysight BenchVue software for the PC eliminates many of the issues around bench testing. By making it simple to connect, control instruments, and automate test sequences, you can quickly move past the test development phase and access results faster than ever before with just a few clicks.
Dedicated instrument apps allow you to quickly configure the most commonly used measurements and setups for each instrument family. Rapidly build custom test sequences with the integrated Test Flow app to automate and visualize test results without the need for instrument programming.
BenchVue supports hundreds of Keysight instrument types and models all from one easy-to-use application. Control, Automate, and Simplify with BenchVue.
Please have a salesperson contact me.
*Indicates required field
A sales representative will contact you soon.