SystemVue is a multi-domain modeling and verification cockpit for electronic system-level (ESL) design. It allows system architects and algorithm developers to cross traditional Baseband and RF boundaries in order to innovate the physical layer (PHY) of next-generation aerospace/defense and wireless communications systems.
SystemVue simplifies tasks by integrating popular DSP modeling and implementation interfaces, along with accurate RF EDA tools, Standards/IP references, and Test & Measurement links into a single, highly productive environment. The result is that SystemVue “speaks RF,” links model-based design across important domains, and cuts PHY development and verification time in half.
- Best-in-class RF fidelity among today’s baseband/PHY environments, which allows baseband designers to virtualize the RF and eliminate excess margin
- Superior integration with test accelerates real-world maturity and streamlines your model-based design flow, from architecture to verification
- World-class reference IP puts Keysight Technologies, Inc. instrument-grade interoperability and Layer 1 compliance inside your block diagram, before you have hardware
- Unified, open, polymorphic modeling simplifies tool flow, reduces department costs and supports a customizable, vendor-neutral environment
- Priced for networked workgroups to maximize design re-use and capitalize on baseband and RF synergies
W1461BP SystemVue Communications Architect
The W1461 SystemVue Communications Architect is the core environment, with essential simulators and libraries. It includes many capabilities that are not found in other system-level communications design tools or are only available as added-cost options.
Optional capabilities are also available.
- Easy to use, multi-threaded, advanced Windows application
- Polymorphic design entry supports “model-based design” flow (GUI blocks, language-based C++ or MATLAB, VHDL, Verilog, and SystemC)
- Scripting, 3D dynamic graphs, and file I/O streamline verification tasks
- Easily encapsulate existing IP from a variety of formats into one flow
- Priced and licensed attractively for networked workgroups
Custom C++ model development interface
- Build floating-point and fixed-point models in C++, and SystemC
- Debug models using familiar Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 interface
Native algorithm modeling and debugger
- Native integration of MATLAB Script from MathWorks, included with SystemVue
- Familiar command-line interface, interactive debugger, and scripting
- Optionally, if you already own a locally licensed copy of MATLAB and toolboxes, extend SystemVue to use them directly, with a single mouse click
High-performance dataflow simulation engine
- Supports complex RF envelope carriers, timed synchronous dataflow and dynamic dataflow for high-performance modern PHY’s with RF effects
- Advanced Scheduler with native multi-rate allows complex topologies
- Multi-threaded for faster simulation on multi-core CPUs
- Free support for external co-simulation, such as ModelSim and Aldec Riviera-PRO
Model physical layer effects with versatile block sets
Over 300 simulation blocks included in the base platform
- Handles analog effects such as phase noise, S-parameters, and more
- Additional design flow support for ADS X-parameters* and GoldenGate “fast-envelope” models are available through the W1719 option
Links to measurement and hardware verification
- SCPI and IVI instrument interaction over TCP/IP embedded directly within dataflow simulations, or from a command line
- Re-use the same verification set-ups, scripts, test vectors, and wireless IP as you move from algorithm into test
- Integrated with other Keysight measurement software applications, such as 89600 VSA, FlexDCA, I/O Libraries, and Command Expert
- Includes free, flexible blocksets and application examples for signal generation of OFDM, Zigbee, and other formats
Digital filter synthesis
- Direct analysis and implementation of fixed-point FIR filters
- FIR, IIR and analog communications filter types
Please have a sales contact me.
A sales representative will contact you soon.