This UXA configuration guide will help you determine which performance options, measurement applications, accessories, and services to include with your new UXA order or to add as upgrades to an existing UXA.
Included in the Base Product
These options and accessories are included as standard on the N9042B UXA X-Series Signal Analyzer base instrument at no additional charge and do not need to be ordered separately.
• Spectrum analyzer software application
• KeysightCare Assured First Year Support (includes Return to Keysight Warranty – 1 year)
• Getting Started and Troubleshooting Guide
• Enhanced phase noise
• Fast sweep capability
• Enhanced fast sweep speed
• Full bypass path for frequencies above 3.6 GHz
• Microwave preselector bypass for frequencies above 3.6 GHz
• Low noise path for improved sensitivity above 3.6 GHz
• Wideband digital IF
• Enhanced display package
• External mixing for frequency coverage extension up to 1.1 THz
• Low frequency enabled
• 2 dB step mechanical attenuator
• LO/IM nulling
• Noise floor extension; instrument alignment
• Precision frequency reference
• Real-time data link for real-time IQ data streaming up to 40 MHz
• Hex-core, high-performance processor, 32 GB RAM, with flash calibration file memory
• Digital processor with 16 GB capture memory
• Removable solid-state drive
• Microsoft Windows 10 operating system
• Multi-language user interface
• Multi-touch user interface
• Receiver calibrator (RCal) control license
• Country-specific power cord
• Front and rear panel covers for protection during transit
Configure Your N9042B UXA Signal Analyzer
This step-by-step process will help you to configure the N9042B UXA signal analyzer. Tailor the performance and features to meet your requirements.
The N9042B UXA is a wideband millimeter-wave signal analyzer in the X-series signal analyzer portfolio. For detailed specifications, please refer to the N9042B UXA X-Series Signal Analyzer, Multi-touch – Data Sheet (3121-1037EN).
Please have a salesperson contact me.
*Indicates required field
A sales representative will contact you soon.