Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
관련 가격, 특별 행사, 이벤트 및 연락처 정보를 보시려면 국가를 선택하여 주십시오.
N7609EMBC PathWave Signal Generation For Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS)
Simulate global navigation satellite systems and test scenarios
Please exit this procurement session to buy.
To buy, contact your procurement team.
Create real-time GNSS test signals (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Beidou, SBAS/QZSS) with or without interference with Keysight signal generators, or create waveform files for simulating single or multiple satellites.
- Real-time creation of multi-satellite signals for GPS (L1 with C/A code, L5I, L5Q), GLONASS constellations, Beidou (Compass), SBAS/QZSS with up to 40 channels, and Galileo (E1) with up to 16 channels for line-of-sight and multipath signals
- Dual-band GPS signal generation for L1C/A + L5I and/or L5Q which requires a secondary signal generator with a new license N7609EM1C
- Stationary or moving receivers for up to 24 hours using stored scenario files
- Create and edit custom scenario files or use continuous scenario generation mode
- Add impairments such as multipath, pseudo-range error, and CW interference signals in real-time while the signal is playing
- Create waveform files that simulate single or multi-satellite for GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Beidou (Compass), SBAS, or QZSS for manufacturing test
- KeysightCare software support subscription included