The E6681A EXM-WB wireless test set is the optimal solution for 5G FR2 manufacturing test. The EXM-WB hardware is ready for tomorrow with up to 1.2 GHz bandwidth and supports all FR2 bands defined by 3GPP for 5G NR operation up to 43.5 GHz when coupled with the M1740A mmWave transceiver for 5G, a remote radio head (RRH). Compact and flexible, 1 or 2 transceivers in a single PXIe chassis provide many configurations to implement a useful test strategy.
The application software is familiar and industry proven. Test 5G FR2 devices confidently with Keysight's common measurement algorithms and waveforms. Chipset control, sequencing, and parallel test make it easy to optimize throughput on production lines. Minimize test development time by re-using existing code from other Keysight non-signaling platforms like the E6640A EXM wireless test set. A controller embedded within the E6681A makes startup quick and painless with software licenses and applications pre-installed before shipment.
Keysight's E6681A EXM-WB is optimized for 5G manufacturing test. Hardware and software support:
- 300, 600, or 1.2 GHz bandwidth
- 24.25 to 29.5 GHz and 37 to 43.5 GHz frequency ranges, covering all five of the FR2 bands defined today by 3GPP (requires connection to M1740A RRH)
- 5G NR and optional mmWave antenna characterization software applications
- Chipset control, sequence analyzer, source list, and parallel test
- Power, SEM, ACLR, EVM, and more measurements and analysis
Configuration Guides 2021.01.15
5G FR2 Solution for MFG Test
Solution Briefs 2020.12.07
Optimal Solution for 5G FR2 MFG
Product Tour 2021-02-11
E6681A EXM-WB 5G FR2 Overview
모든 리소스 보기