O que você está procurando?
- Industry smallest DDR4 x4/x8 BGA interposer, designed to exceed 3.2 Gb/s data rates. (Provides connection to all (address, command, control and data) signals between a U4164A logic analysis system and JEDEC standard 78 ball DDR4 x4/x8 DRAM)
- Provides observation of data traffic on industry-standard 78-ball DDR4 x4/x8 DRAM and provides access for DDR eye scans and burst scans of DDR4 signals
- W4641A ships with a custom 78-ball DDR4 riser, required for keep-out volume (KOV) under the interposer (riser can be replaced with optional 3rd party socket – not provided)
- Works with all solder finishes and is designed to tolerate lead-free soldering temperature profiles
Each W4643A DDR4 x4/x8 BGA interposer requires
- U4164A logic analyzer module with Option -02G for quad sample state mode
- Chassis for U4164A logic analyzer module(s) with controller or host PC
- One U4208A probe/cable, 61-pin ZIF, from left wing, no RC, 160-pin direct connect to logic analyzer front panel connector AND one U4209A probe/cable, 61-pin ZIF, from right wing, no RC, 160-pin direct connect to logic analyzer front panel connector
- Default configuration obtained from B4661A memory analysis software standard tools installation (no charge for standard software tools and default configurations)
The W4643A DDR4 2-wing BGA interposer for DDR4 x4/x8 BGA DRAM probing takes full advantage of the quad sample state mode on the U4164A. The W4643A is the smallest BGA interposers for DDR4 x4/x8 DRAM capable of capturing simultaneous read and write traffic at data rates exceeding 3.2 Gb/s. U4208A and U4209A probe/cables connect any W4640A Series DDR4 BGA interposer directly into the U4164A logic analyzer module from 61-pin high density zero insertion force (ZIF) connectors that attach to the W4640A Series BGA interposer wings.
The W4643A DDR4 x4/x8 BGA interposer allows signal access to the DDR4 signals critical to your debug and validation effort through a U4164A logic analyzer. The probe works in existing designs and eliminates the need for up-front planning or redesign. The probe connects directly to the balls of the DRAM or can be installed with DDR4 78 ball riser (included) or an optional 3rd party socket (not provided) enabling operation and acquisition of high-speed DDR4 signals.
Interested in a W4643A?
Featured Resources for W4643A DDR4 x4/x8 BGA Interposer for Logic Analyzer, Connects to 61-pin ZIF
Configuration Guides 2018.04.01
DDR4 Functional/Protocol Debug and Analysis Reference Solution
Installation Guides 2024.02.18
W5643A DDR5 and W4640 / 30 Series DDR4 BGA Interposers Installation Guide
Memory Protocol Solution Bundles
Data Sheets 2017.11.30
W4640A and W4630A Series DDR4 BGA Interposers for Logic Analyzers
Veja todos os recursos