Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Por Favor, Confirme
Confirme o seu país para ter acesso a informações sobre preços aplicáveis, ofertas especiais, eventos e contatos.
Produto e Serviços
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Testadores de Taxa de Erro de Bit (BERT)
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Geradores, Cargas e Fontes de Alimentação
- Instrumentos Modulares
- Segurança e Teste de Rede
- Network Visibility
- Serviço e suporte do KeysightCare
- KeysightAccess Service
- Serviços de calibração
- Serviços de Reparo
- Technology Refresh Services
- Teste como serviço — TaaS (sigal em Inglês)
- Network / Security Services
- Consulting Services
- Serviços financeiros
- Education Services
- Keysight Support Portal
- Used Equipment
- Todos os Serviços
- Produtos Adicionais
- Todos os produtos, softwares e serviços
O que você está procurando?
- Visão geral e recursos
- Atualizações pós-compra
- Full suite of DisplayPort 1.4 and DP over Type C (DPoC) physical layer tests
- AUX channel physical layer testing
- Multiple standard support DP 1.2, DP 1.4, and DPoC (DisplayPort over C)
- Type-C automation with N7018A Type C Test controller integration controlling power delivery contracts, orientation, and alternate modes
- Easy to follow user Interface to support complex measurements or setups required
- Automation support
- Configurability of test parameters to support debug and characterization tasks
- Switching solution for automated multilane testing
- Use the N5467B user defined application tool (www.keysight.com/find/uda) to:
- Create and fully integrate custom tests, configuration variables and connection instructions
- Insert external application calls into the run sequence, such as MATLAB scripts or your device controller
- Configure additional external instruments used in your test suite
Note: The N5465A and N5461A applications must be activated prior to using the DP 1.4A test option.
The Keysight U7232E DisplayPort compliance and validation test software sets the benchmark for ease-of-use and offers complete testing without compromise. The software guides the user sequentially through the tasks ensuring minimal setup error, executes the tests specified by the current DisplayPort CTS and conveys the test information through a convenient software-generated report. Included in the test suite are tests for inrush current and AUX channel PHY layer testing. To make the test signal connection for USB Type-C devices, the recommended test point adapter is the Keysight N7015A, and the recommended Type-C Test Controller is the N7018A. For standard DisplayPort connectors, Keysight recommends Wilder Technologies test point access adapters. With the N7018A Test Controller, validation engineers can test all of the compliance conditions with automation that includes multiple PDOs, orientation, and alt modes.
The automated switching solution also provides users the ability to:
- Eliminate reconnections (and errors) – Simplifies testing and saves time by automating tests for each lane of a multilane bus.
- Maintain accuracy – Engineers can use Keysight’s unique N2809A PrecisionProbe or N5465A InfiniiSim to compensate switch path losses and skew.
- Customize testing – The test application can be extended with a remote programming hooks interface and the N5467A user-defined application (N5467A) for device control, equipment control and test customization or scripting.
To learn more about Keysight’s automated switching solution, visit www.keysight.com/find/switching.
NOTE: This product has a June 1, 2020 end of life and is replaced by D9040DPPC